Reppin
Brooklyn
Summer Slam don't need 2 nights. :francis:
Not sure how this got dapped
They easily could've done a second night
The two tag title matches last night could've easily been on this year's event
Could've easily had Gable vs Uncle Howdy
Could've had Orton & KO do something
They had enough talent to easily do a second night this year and that was without the ability to do it this year

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Wrong about what? The way he booked something from two years ago?

Who the fukk cares motherfukker. Move on you fukking clown. Jesus fukk!
All good, Keep sucking dikk dikksucker :manny:

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Summer Slam don't need 2 nights. :francis:
Yeah, if any other show besides Mania gotta be 2 nights, it should be the Royal Rumble. Night 1's main event can be the women's rumble, and night 2 can be the men's or vice versa.

• Dap
Reactions: 907

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
People can watch the other product if they want to blow their load quickly. :yeshrug:
Don't play that AEW shyt with me.
  • Damage Control; July 2022 to Apr 2024
  • Judgement Day; April 2022 to Tonight (they regularly have the most segments on RAW)(they are probably gonna be feuding til Royal Rumble)
  • Bloodline (My favorite story in wrestling) Aug 2020 it's gonna MAYBE end Apr 2025.
  • Drew/Punk/Seth been involved in almost every PLE since last November with Seth taking a two month break.
Yes, people are losing their minds and accusing Hunter of a bunch of shyt because of his booking.

I'm saying, the issue is actually his inability to short term story tell to keep a steady run of mid-carders.

Surprise-surprise, you and I both know NXT does this pretty well.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Triple h has a point. Some complain about talent being off the card, but then people turn around and complain about the shows being too long. 2 night SummerSlam makes sense.
:manny:I mean i like the fact certain stuff gets build up for tv like back in the day :manny: instead of the Vince model lets put everyone on the show,
It makes tv better as well as you get more meaningful stories/feud for tv & PLE type matches on tv

Last edited:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
  • Judgement Day; April 2022 to Tonight (they regularly have the most segments on RAW)(they are probably gonna be feuding til Royal Rumble)
  • Bloodline (My favorite story in wrestling) Aug 2020 it's gonna MAYBE end Apr 2025.
  • Drew/Punk/Seth been involved in almost every PLE since last November with Seth taking a two month break.
Yes, people are losing their minds and accusing Hunter of a bunch of shyt because of his booking.

I'm saying, the issue is actually his inability to short term story tell to keep a steady run of mid-carders.

Why do you take this so seriously? It's like this guy killed your fukking pet or something. This goes for a lot of people on here. Taking a TV show about play fighting personal.

Would the Bloodline story be as good as it is if it ended at the HIAC with Jey? Nope.

Silkk

Daps
All this because of Theory. Just a pathetic motherfukker.

And you the one bringing up dikksucking.

Pot calling the kettle black ass nikka.

You must be happy, you got your back and forth for no reason.
lol this ain't got nothing to do with Austin Theory

Anybody who looks at your posts knows you're a WWE dikksucker. No idea why you're taking offense when you know it too :yeshrug:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Why do you take this so seriously? It's like this guy killed your fukking pet or something. This goes for a lot of people on here. Taking a TV show about play fighting personal.

Would the Bloodline story be as good as it is if it ended at the HIAC with Jey? Nope.
Check your DM.

Silkk

Daps

This is the difference in being a wrestling fan and a WWE dikksucker

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
lol this ain't got nothing to do with Austin Theory

Anybody who looks at your posts knows you're a WWE dikksucker. No idea why you're taking offense when you know it too :yeshrug:

Breh this vitriol is unnecessary

What are we doing here? This shyt is stupid and pointless.