8/29 SHO PPV - Jake Paul VS Tyron Woodley (POLL ADDED)

Who you got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dafuk is Woodley talking about , he's gonna get ko , those pitty pat punches for a minute don't mean sh!t , i saw Jake going hard sweating a gallon of water

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, the last fight to get this level of promo from Showtime was Mayweather Mcgregor.
Seeing all the vids also being posted on his own YouTube channel confirmed it for me that he's putting up alot of his own bread for this

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seeing all the vids also being posted on his own YouTube channel confirmed it for me that he's putting up alot of his own bread for this

The Showtime IG is blasting it out every couple of hours though. Showtime is going hard on this.

If he is putting up his own bread then maybe it will show Showtime what it takes to promote a fight as they’ve been abysmal at it for a while now, they do the least, and I’m still mad they pushed Fulton/Figueroa out before a damn bellator card.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Masvidals prediction. Pretty much says tyron's first love is boxing. That Tyron has done plenty of sparring with high level boxers over the years. Much more than Jake. So this is nothing new for Tyron. He also predicted Jake knocking out askren:yeshrug:

Last edited:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
I'm rooting for woodley but I'm kinda torn on this shyt. I wanna see Woodley expose this hype job and put an end to the bullshyt already. But I'm also enjoying watching Jake Paul piss off all these MMA fans:patrice:
I feel you..

I'd be more hurt for the culture with a Woodley loss than I would be having fun that MMA fans take an L.

So I'm rooting for Wood even if I don't really trust him to win