8/29 SHO PPV - Jake Paul VS Tyron Woodley (POLL ADDED)

Who you got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Dubois walking around with a leather in August? And who was Serrano's trainer barking on, look like called someone a fakkit, lol
He's talking shyt to the breh in the gray shirt who was defending Tyron's sister and Mother....

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Tommy Fury Worried Tyron Woodley Will Derail Potential Jake Paul Fight
tommy-fury%20(2)_1630029449.jpg

BY BOXINGSCENE STAFF
Published Fri Aug 27, 2021, 12:07 AM EDT
Unbeaten prospect Tommy Fury (6-0, 4 KOs) is worried that his rival, Youtube star Jake Paul (3-0, 3 KOs), will suffer an upset loss at the hands of former UFC champion Tyron Woodley on Sunday in Cleveland.

Paul will collide with Woodley in the main event of a Showtime Pay-Per-View card.

Fury is part of the pay-per-view undercard, as he makes his United States debut against Paul's sparring partner Anthony Taylor.

Should Paul and Fury win their respective fights - there is strong possibility of seeing them collide in the near future.

However, Fury is not convinced that Paul will come away with a victory.

"I've got nearly four million people following me around the world. Jake's got however many he's got. It's a massive colossal fight everyone knows that and provided we both come through our fights, let's get it on," Fury said to The Mirror.

"But it's hard to say. There's no way in hell Tyron should lose this fight. Woodley's been fighting his whole life, he knows what it's like to be in a fight. He knows how to handle himself when he's hurt. Woodley should come through this on Sunday.

"But Jake's Jake. He's been doing this every single day, a lot longer boxing wise than Woodley. The main thing we are looking for on Sunday is how Jake performs when his backs against the ropes, when he's been hit and hurt. I think there's very good chance of that happening on Sunday.

"I have had fights where I've been knocked up and down. So I know what to do and what I've got inside of me. Let's see if Jake Paul's got the minerals for it. If he thinks the real deal, come and face me. I'm no Olympic gold medalist here, I've had six amateur fights when I was a kid. So I'm not great shakes, if he wants to get it on we can get it on."

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The beef I have with Showtime is that they have never expended even a quarter of this effort for their regular main events. Even the Tank/Barrios PPV didn’t get this type of push which is sickening.

If they treated every fight like this their ratings would sky rocket.
Based on what I heard listening to the Morning Kombat podcast Jake is responsible(financially) for the promotion looking like this

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
why is there such a push in media and online media to see jake paul as a legitimate boxer? i was on yahoo.com and saw some bullshyt article about that :hhh:

look the guy is shining light on fighters that need light and/or a push forward on his cards but lets see this motherfukker beat a rugged journeyman type fighters with shytloads of boxing experience first instead of being a gimmick

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
why is there such a push in media and online media to see jake paul as a legitimate boxer? i was on yahoo.com and saw some bullshyt article about that :hhh:

look the guy is shining light on fighters that need light and/or a push forward on his cards but lets see this motherfukker beat a rugged journeyman type fighters with shytloads of boxing experience first instead of being a gimmick
Pat you know that's not gonna happen :russ:

This guy will be fighting more washed MMA fighters until he fights the elite jobber trio of McGregor, Diaz or Masvidal

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pat you know that's not gonna happen :russ:

This guy will be fighting more washed MMA fighters until he fights the elite jobber trio of McGregor, Diaz or Masvidal
Or I know this breh :heh: ..but I despise how boxing has been so average that hes seen as a highlight smh

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is what happens when mega fights like Wilder Fury 3 and Spence/Pac get cancelled.

This Paul/Woodley fight would have just been the cherry ontop of the dessert.

Instead it has become the whole damn meal.