[8/28/24] AEW Dynamite + [8/30/24] Rampage Thread

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Live from Champaign, Illinois (Illinois is Snowman's Alma Mater, where he spent more time watching ROH than getting laid), it's AEW Dynamite! With only 10 days until the next PPV, they have to get busy recapping All In and building for All Out and Grand Slam.

Ricochet vs. Kyle Fletcher

Jamie Hayter vs. Harley Cameron

Tomohiro Ishii vs Hangman Page

Danielson Speaks

Mariah Celebrates

Swerve Reflects

An 8-Man "All Star" Tag Match: Jericho, Big Bill, Bryan Keith & Roderick Strong vs. HOOK, Orange Cassidy, Mark Briscoe, and Kyle O'Reilly

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rampage Card

Last edited:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
looks like Hayter va Saraya is a lock for All Out but wonder who Rico faces :lupe:

also does Jericho really need a match every fukkin week :mjlol: i don’t even hate dude like everyone else does but goodness gracious

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Page vs Ishii
:snoop: just let Page rant about how "he" isn't champion anymore and how he's gonna claw his way back to the championship and make sure "he" never has it again.

If you want me to take Ishii seriously he needs to win singles matches that matter. Putting him in there to lose every other week is just stupid. TK, we should be riding the high of All In, not booking a Rampage nothingness.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
looks like Hayter va Saraya is a lock for All Out but wonder who Rico faces :lupe:
Wouldn't surprise me if they go straight to Ricochet vs Ospreay

Im more wondering whats next for MJF. The only reason he needed to go heel again was for the Ospreay feud, I wonder if they'd try to flip him back like HBK did after he finished feuding with Hogan

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍

Im more wondering whats next for MJF. The only reason he needed to go heel again was for the Ospreay feud, I wonder if they'd try to flip him back like HBK did after he finished feuding with Hogan

:whoa: Rico don’t need to lose his 1st feud
though

he need a strong heel to feud with like a Samoa Joe or somebody :yeshrug:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:whoa: Rico don’t need to lose his 1st feud
though

he need a strong heel to feud with like a Samoa Joe or somebody :yeshrug:
Not really gonna be a feud. All Out is next week.

Wouldn’t surprise me if they did a draw like Bryan/Omega but they definitely getting to it soon.

Btw, Its fuccking insane we haven’t gotten at least 3 Bryan/Omega matches. I hope he’s healing up well and is back soon cause aint no telling what Bryan weird ass gonna do next.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

@OneDeep

Not the same as after winning title but something at least. Could be tied in somehow with the Page vs Ishii match. Maybe Swerve interrupts the match or comes out after Page wins? That's if they going that route next for Swerve in regards to Hangman, or maybe it's still with BD. At least he getting tv time and not just being left off the show. Let's see what happens next for him.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps

Ospreay has Pac at the PPV for the international title.

Should be a MJF vs Garcia rematch as well, but I did hear speculation that MJF might be hurt.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Crazy thought but what if Ricochet wins then after the match gets attacked by Rush. Rush says its a welcome to AEW thing. Then challenges him to a match for All Out. Not a bad opening ppv match for Ricochet. I first thought of Takeshyta since he fresh off the G1 but I wouldn't put him to take a loss like that, nor do that to Ricochet yet so figured Rush would be a good idea.

Fred G. Sanford

two across the lips
Daps
Reppin
St.louis
Swerve vs page
Christine cage vs Bryan
Jamie vs Paige
Mone vs Britt part 2
Aclaim vs ftr
Mjf vs Garcia
Ricco vs a Flippy guy