[8/25/24] AEW All In: Swerve vs. Dragon; Toni Storm vs. Mariah May; Mercedes vs. Britt; Ospreay vs. MJF; Darby vs. ScapeGOAT

Who is winning?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
They're spoiled and entitled because AEW can't sell tickets domestically? :heh:
i feel like its more about the crowd reactions type of thing. we seen numerous examples of international crowds being more active and not just saying "what" chants. those international crowds be way more hype cuz they dont get the opportunity to see the US companies as often.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
That’s what I missed about Bryan Danielson. The story behind him retiring… basically making him an under dog here… a match I actually care for

I know a lot of brehs here don’t believe he’s fallen off but that dude would happily just love to book himself putting over talent in “dream” matches and that shyt was losing me

Now he’s champion :blessed: Great 50 dollar purchase

I just need omega back

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Thats definitely the "Wrestling Bios" MF.

Recognized that voice instantly. Had no idea he was an actual journalist.

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Sadly missed Nigel's return live. Wonder if this only a one time deal or he'll wrestle occasionally.

Silkk

Daps
@Jmare007 and @Silkk

We fukking did it :blessed:

Our boy is finally champion again :mjcry:

This sick masochist dropped a fukking classic :wow:
Had me shook I can't even lie :whew:

Just glad now cause there's SOOO much in front of him. Nigel, Kenny whenever he gets back, Christian, That big joint show in Japan in January, etc. :banderas:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
GV3KjFEWsAAxo2j

Silkk

Daps
i feel like its more about the crowd reactions type of thing. we seen numerous examples of international crowds being more active and not just saying "what" chants. those international crowds be way more hype cuz they dont get the opportunity to see the US companies as often.
Have you seen the shyt that's been getting booked for Rampage and Collision? Of course that shyt won't get a response. And not to mention they burn cities tf out. They getting ready to run three straight in Chicago again for the umpteenth time. Just left Texas after burning that MF out.

MJF, Bryan, Swerve, and the other top guys never have issues getting reactions.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Have you seen the shyt that's been getting booked for Rampage and Collision? Of course that shyt won't get a response. And not to mention they burn cities tf out. They getting ready to run three straight in Chicago again for the umpteenth time. Just left Texas after burning that MF out.

MJF, Bryan, Swerve, and the other top guys never have issues getting reactions.

i mean not just AEW but even WWE. the crowd reactions are much more intense when they do the international PLEs. them europeans be crazy with those soccer chants so the crowds are more lively.