[8/23] Smackdown Live Thread: Our World Title Doesn't Look Like A Fruit Roll-Up

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn wish I had Tuesdays off than Mondays , SDSet :wow:

One random thing I noticed is on SD they don't "What!?! " any promos unlike Raw. They low key tried to hit Bray with it but that stopped quick.
They also seem to cheer similar to the taped smackdowns which is suprising , the boos not as much but the cheers

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interesting in the ring? They are kinda generic but I think that they still can improve once they put their personal touch on it. One of them needs to have a bigger personality.
The thing is they need those vignettes they we're doing on raw for when talents aren't wrestling , AA got over in NXT due to a long term story of Jordan being in failed teams and searching for a new partner ( plus having been there for years ) and gable constantly harassing him to be a team and say ready willing and ... Gable . They aren't good on the mike though , the revival are gonna be over as heels if they are on smackdown

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Went back to see the parts of SD that I missed, and at this point, the only way Raw would have a better show going forward is if they poach Ryan Ward from SD's writing stuff and put SD on Destination America. I thought Raw had a good show, and had honestly penciled them in as the winner this week, then within the 1st our, SD had already put on a better show. Pretty crazy Raw purposely put a lot of the pure in-ring and more popular acts on the show, yet SD is up 4-1 on them right now.
#SDSet :wow:

charknicks

All Star
Daps
So what are we looking at for the SD PPV, Backlash:
-WWE Title: Ambrose (c) vs. AJ Styles
-Tag Titles: Tournament finals (probably American Alpha vs. either Usos or Slater/Rhyno)
-Womens Title: 6-pack challenge for vacant title (I'm sure they would have given Eva Marie the title is she wasnt suspended, smh)
-IC Title: The Miz (c) vs. ? (Ziggler?) (Samoa Joe?)

Im sure another tag match in there, and 2 singles matches (Cena?)

Pretty good card for a PPV.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what are we looking at for the SD PPV, Backlash:
-WWE Title: Ambrose (c) vs. AJ Styles
-Tag Titles: Tournament finals (probably American Alpha vs. either Usos or Slater/Rhyno)
-Womens Title: 6-pack challenge for vacant title (I'm sure they would have given Eva Marie the title is she wasnt suspended, smh)
-IC Title: The Miz (c) vs. ? (Ziggler?) (Samoa Joe?)

Im sure another tag match in there, and 2 singles matches (Cena?)

Pretty good card for a PPV.
Alpha should be chasing so I say turn USOs heel and have them win

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching now

Good double turn by Nikki and Carmella. Carmella is biting Iggy Azalea hard and may actually be cornier than her too. She needs to be heel.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Maaaaaaaaaan why are these servers so trash now? :snoop:

It reminds me of when Mitch Hedberg was talking about how he would have a good joke but he was too far away from a pen and would just try to convince himself that his joke wasn't that funny. That's how I feel when trying to post something 3 or 4 times. :francis: