[8/23] Smackdown Live Thread: Our World Title Doesn't Look Like A Fruit Roll-Up

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Heath Slater's pop :gladbron::whoo::blessed::sas1:

Those SD tag titles...ehhh....much better looking than those crappy copper belts that need to be burned in a trash, and honestly better than the Universal Gusher Title, but i just prefer gold against a black background for a title

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I slept through almost all of SD after a day of beach drinking and the Ascension knocked me out but woke up just in time for Talking Smack and man Talking Smack was :wow:

Bryan the GOAT passing aggressive instigator. He doesn't even have to wrestle to get people over. Got Miz out there heated cutting the best promo of his career, got Nikki taking backstage beatdowns for his approval and doesn't even check on her :obama:
Tossed his Sister in law in the bushes. :dead:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
AJ Styles vs Ziggler, if Ziggler won he would be added to the AJ vs Dean Championship match at Backlash.

They swerved us and had AJ win and now it's just a one on one at Backlash
:blessed: by next month SD will be the house that Styles built. And he will look upon it and say it is good.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
They should trash all these belts & come up with better designs:why:

I kind of get the idea their trying to push but a different design isn't going to make 1 feel more important than the other, so their idea just looks lazy. Already know the crusierweight belt is going to look the same but purple.

scorpino

Love Yourz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Worked shoot but still Miz ethered him. It seems like Bryan has been getting at Miz since the draft. Could a return be in the works?