[8/23] Smackdown Live Thread: Our World Title Doesn't Look Like A Fruit Roll-Up

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
:heh: It was funny seeing it over the course of five weeks. Came out with the Mic, being slutty but facing it up :dahell:. Then they took the mic, and no TV entrance. Then, bam turn. Glad the were being proactive about it, and helping ol girl out.

She might be improving with this heel turn, but I wouldn't mind if she went back to NXT and bring up Asuka soon.:blessed:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Too bad it already looks like Nikki Bella is being built up to take it first.

If it were up to me and keeping with the "New Era" vibe they've been going with, I'd place the belt on Becky.

Nicki has a built in rivalry with Carmella. She already called Carmella the "bootleg Nicki" and Carmella has attacked her twice now.

They've run Becky/Nattie a lot and they also ran Becky vs. Alexa this past week so I can see them going wit Nicki to have a fresh feud but I think if Becky wins they can run

Becky vs. new challenger (maybe build up Alexa or debut someone else)

and also run Nicki vs. Carmella. So two feuds.

Sucks for Naomi because she seems like #3 on the face side right now but maybe they can do Naomi/Eva and Naomi/Nattie

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I know its because of bad timing, but it sucks that Cesaro and Sheamus are locked in this "best of 7" series and then this whole tournament for the championship comes about

Which actually makes no sense for sheamus cause he is a movie star and just had a world title.
Plus should have at least been in the title picture as a competitor.
Caesaro with sheamus is an insult because sheamus can not elevate caesaro as a worker and the style and politics of the WWE make it so caesaro won't make sheamus ramp in workrate quality either.

As sheamus is not on the level of caesaro as a worker.
Plus, has sway politically where he does not have to elevate caesaro politically or in the eyes of the brass.

Plus, sheamus will look better because he is being carried.
This situation offers no upside to caesaro.

This not caesaro needing to ramp like sandow did in his mean streak Orton and sandow programs that were tanked when cena won the mitb from sandow.

Art Barr

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
@3Rivers bruh can we get the smiley here of AJ with the headband on :pachaha: :dead:
tHG4ZPe.png