[8/23] Smackdown Live Thread: Our World Title Doesn't Look Like A Fruit Roll-Up

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
It was probably fake now seeing how it timed with the ending of the show. But dbry said he doesn't respect Miz and thinks he wrestles like a coward . So Miz went off saying he isn't a coward he wrestles day in and out 10 years and he wrestles his style since he loves the fans and everyone and he wants to be out there everyday , Bryan is the coward since he said he would be back for his title and didn't return . Bryan said he'd wrestle if wwe let him and Miz was like leave like you always do go to the bingo halls with his friends . Renee tried to interject but Miz and dbry got close to each other and dbry stormed out . Miz kept going in on dbry tho

i'm no mark but that wasn't fake, shyt was real seeing as how the WWE has no reason for DB and Miz to go at it

DB was outta line there though, shyt was kinda tense last time Miz was on the show and this was the boiling point

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
WWE gotta pull some fire healing jutsu and clear Bryan to return. That has blood feud all over it

I'm still hoping for a genius neckbeard to found the cure for concussions :mjcry:
7afea0882004a285dd59285825b7751a.png

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm no mark but that wasn't fake, shyt was real seeing as how the WWE has no reason for DB and Miz to go at it

DB was outta line there though, shyt was kinda tense last time Miz was on the show and this was the boiling point
Oh I didn't see the first time Miz was on there , renees and Maryse reaction had me like shyt I think this is real . I didn't think it was fake until it was like ohh times up . It looked real but fukk it Miz was 100 percent right if it was , dbry called him a coward and said he doesn't respect him .

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
Nah he's not your boy Roman
Jokes on you. Roman gets booed against everyone. :rrlaff:

Hop off Dean's tip for one second and analyze the situation.

Worldstar already got crickets against Dolp Zilga and people don't like Dean more than they like AJ.

Wait, you're not still :rrmad: that I wouldn't change my avi to Worldstar, are you? :rrlaff: