[8/23] Smackdown Live Thread: Our World Title Doesn't Look Like A Fruit Roll-Up

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Wow. These guys potentially establishing storylines in their network show. And y'all mean to tell me SD is the B-show?!?! :scust:

SmackDown Live - A show
Talking Smack - A- show
RAW - C show

Seriously, that was Miz's best promo of his career, felt so real, came on and I thought he was gonna do another comedy promo but he went the fukk off and made Bryan leave :damn:

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
What Miz say?

DB called Miz a coward, Miz went off and said he's never injured, never needed 6-12 months off at a time, and if DB really cared about the fans so much he'd go wrestle in bingo halls to show his love of the business since "they" won't clear him here. DB walks off the set yelling in the background, Miz demands the camera on him, yells more about being the best IC champion of all time and how this is day 139 of a never ending reign for him.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
honestly i don't like Miz and i'm a huge fan of DB but DB disrespected him :yeshrug: you don't call your IC champ a coward like that for no reason

DB has no filter though which is what makes the show so good, he gotta watch it though being an inactive competitor talking about the talent to their faces

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What did Miz say? :damn:!!!
It was probably fake now seeing how it timed with the ending of the show. But dbry said he doesn't respect Miz and thinks he wrestles like a coward . So Miz went off saying he isn't a coward he wrestles day in and out 10 years and he wrestles his style since he loves the fans and everyone and he wants to be out there everyday , Bryan is the coward since he said he would be back for his title and didn't return . Bryan said he'd wrestle if wwe let him and Miz was like leave like you always do go to the bingo halls with his friends . Renee tried to interject but Miz and dbry got close to each other and dbry stormed out . Miz kept going in on dbry tho

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
It was probably fake now seeing how it timed with the ending of the show. But dbry said he doesn't respect Miz and thinks he wrestles like a coward . So Miz went off saying he isn't a coward he wrestles day in and out 10 years and he wrestles his style since he loves the fans and everyone and he wants to be out there everyday , Bryan is the coward since he said he would be back for his title and didn't return . Bryan said he'd wrestle if wwe let him and Miz was like leave like you always do go to the bingo halls with his friends . Renee tried to interject but Miz and dbry got close to each other and dbry stormed out . Miz kept going in on dbry tho

That's some real heel shyt. Truth hurts and pisses people off :obama: :obama: :obama: