[8/21/24] AEW's First European Dynamite + [8/23/24] Rampage Thread [NO SPOILERS]

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Even if you have to book this tonight, Why the fucck is this the main event :what:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Ehhhhh we saw that damn near every week in WCW main events when they were at their hottest :russ:

And WWE did it a lot too. One of my favorite non match matches was Kane vs Stone Cold on Raw before WM14 where everyone knew that neither could take the L and it was an eventual headlining PPV match.
I feel you
but them folk were over :mjcry:
Neither Claudio nor Okada are in a position where they wouldn't have been better helped by splitting this 20 minutes, having them both have a 10 minute match with someone they could put the beats on.

Claudio vs a Jackson/Cutler
Okada vs Yuta

woulda been the smarter booking move IMO. Make it clear Claudio getting the shot at All Out, then give them both dominant wins with their moves. Instead of going 20 minutes to zero winners and in the end the only people to get 'heat' are... the Bucks :francis:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Okada was LITERALLY trying to escape the ring for the last minute of the match. Dude just fukking stop.
...at minute 19 of a 20 minute match.

you don't get points for playing the clock out in the 11th hour while evenly matched - you don't look chickenshyt, you look logical :yeshrug: