[8/21/24] AEW's First European Dynamite + [8/23/24] Rampage Thread [NO SPOILERS]

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I been waiting years for this shyt, It better live up :ohlawd:

Neither Okada/Bryan match did for me
Claudio is like a wrestling Sixth Man of the Year for me. A go-to guy but not a main act either. He’s just so damn good bell to bell, remarkably consistent, and he can work with just about any style of wrestling.

• Dap
Reactions: 907
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It's getting so damned hard to enjoy the show around here. I just want to chat wrestling and have fun but there's just so many a$$holes who just show up to shyt on everything.

Put them on ignore or scroll past the posts you don't want to see. You probably have a good idea of what someone is going to be saying so if you see their avatar on the left, just keep scrolling :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I think the fact that no record will be broken and that it will be much lower than last year will help having less dumb arguments about it (though there's no doubt there will be dumb arguments lol). It will probably focus on how many of the 50k in attendance entered for free and shyt :dead:

I've already seen one argument pop up but I don't think I saw it here YET.... so I'm not even going to say what it is until I see it :mjlol:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Put them on ignore or scroll past the posts you don't want to see. You probably have a good idea of what someone is going to be saying so if you see their avatar on the left, just keep scrolling :mjlol:
Easier to just ignore.

Also makes it easy to look up who I’m going to call out when that AEW media deal is signed too :troll:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I’ll report yo ass and get you banned from the thread. Ask the Game of Thrones boys :ufdup:
Nothing I am reporting is a spoiler. A dark match that I spoilered and saying two announced segments reportedly delivered is not a spoiler

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Nothing I am reporting is a spoiler. A dark match that I spoilered and saying two announced segments reportedly delivered is not a spoiler
Keep it up and we’ll see :ufdup:

You want to spoil some shyt then go make a spoiler thread. I dont want to hear shyt about match lengths, show structure, or none of that shyt :camby:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Y'all really going to neg me for saying I'm going to watch the DNC over Dynamite? I'm handing you an excuse for sub 700k and this is what you do? :skip:

You can at least put Dynamite to record to help the numbers out. :martin:

Or the DNC. :aicmon:

Not even gonna get political here lol. I just hope what i heard about Kamala and these capital gains taxes aren't true. Not like Trump much better anyways. Def need a third party to gain popularity.

If ratings are low, we gonna blame you. :troll:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
You can at least put Dynamite to record to help the numbers out. :martin:

Or the DNC. :aicmon:

Not even gonna get political here lol. I just hope what i heard about Kamala and these capital gains taxes aren't true. Not like Trump much better anyways. Def need a third party to gain popularity.

If ratings are low, we gonna blame you. :troll:

I have Dynamite and Collision set to record. Not Rampage though. I've seen enough Komander for now.