[8/21/24] AEW's First European Dynamite + [8/23/24] Rampage Thread [NO SPOILERS]

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Couple things on the show..

-Looking forward to Okada and Claudio. If Claudio really wants "The Rainmaker" back then I say give them a good 20 minutes and let Okada go all out.

-MJF and Ospreay should be very heated in front of that crowd

-If they are giving Billington a prime spot on this card then they should make sure they sign him. I think he's got a lot of potential from the times I've seen him
Billington is signed. Dax said he got signed after his match with Dax

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I can't wait for the 2nd Annual "Let's argue about the actual attendance of All In" debates.
I think the fact that no record will be broken and that it will be much lower than last year will help having less dumb arguments about it (though there's no doubt there will be dumb arguments lol). It will probably focus on how many of the 50k in attendance entered for free and shyt :dead:

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
I still can't believe I'm going to have to wait until AFTER everyone in the US to watch this. :what:

I pretty much can't look at social media for the next 20 hours. :sadbron:

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Y'all really going to neg me for saying I'm going to watch the DNC over Dynamite? I'm handing you an excuse for sub 700k and this is what you do? :skip:

It's politics or wrestling, bub. Choose a side or we're gonna remove your TSC tattoo.

the-simpsons-homer-to-the-moe.gif