[8/21/24] AEW's First European Dynamite + [8/23/24] Rampage Thread [NO SPOILERS]

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
NO SPOILERS

Live for the UK (taped for the US), it's AEW Dynamite. It's Dynamite's debut in Europe and the go-home episode before All In. Here is what's on tap:

AEW Continental Championship: Kazuchika Okada (c) vs. Claudio Castagnoli

AEW Women's Championship: "Timeless" Toni Storm (c) vs. Saraya

FTR and Darby Allin vs. The Young Bucks and "Scapegoat" Jack Perry

Piss Break Match: Chris Jericho vs. "Dynamite Kid" Tommy Billington

MJF and Ospreay Face to Face

The Final Countdown Showdown before All In between Swerve and Danielson

Contract Signing between Mercedes Mone and Britt Baker

Last edited:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
will probably sell out, they should've gone with a smaller stage and tried to get as many people in the building as possible

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
will probably sell out, they should've gone with a smaller stage and tried to get as many people in the building as possible

They charged obscene prices initially at least, would have been a good idea in hindsight. But took a while for them to get that final push to get near a sellout. Maybe they dropped prices?

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Compare the AEW map to the WWE map for the same arena. WWE map has a smaller stage, which allows an additional small section beside the stage and an additional four rows along the ramp. They also appear to have more tightly compacted the seating in general (most visible by the section running alongside the ramp) , and I assume have more seats available due to not having to have as many roped off for production holds (most visible by the seating being closer to the ring on the side of the ring opposite the stage and the empty section and lack of empty section on the hard cam side).

Last edited:

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
*Clicks thread thinking we'll be talking about the wrestling, stories, characters and excitement....*

disappointed-fridge-guy.gif

*More ticket bullshyt*

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Couple things on the show..

-Looking forward to Okada and Claudio. If Claudio really wants "The Rainmaker" back then I say give them a good 20 minutes and let Okada go all out.

-MJF and Ospreay should be very heated in front of that crowd

-If they are giving Billington a prime spot on this card then they should make sure they sign him. I think he's got a lot of potential from the times I've seen him

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This crowd tonight gonna restore the feeling we used to get with AEW crowds every week in the first couple years :banderas: