8/14 PBC on SHO: John Riel Casimero vs Guillermo Rigondeaux (WBO Bantamweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

morris

Superstar
Daps
You brought up effective boxing and making the other person pay....Rigo was making him miss....:russ:...his trainer was panicking but Rigo stuck to his plan.....he won the fight but in CA you can't fight like that....:manny:....
you forgot the make him pay part'

keep putin
full

gonna finish watching a real boxing match on ESPN

morris

Superstar
Daps
"But but but make them pay"....:mjlol:....schedule an eye exam clown soon....cause the majority of Casimero's shots didn't connect but who's know what you saw??....:dead:....
too bad the judges and fans and trainer saw the same thing.

Casimero connected enough to make Rigo not wanna engage.

Glad Loma exposed him way back when.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
The fight wasn’t good, but Rigo showed more skill. It made it boring as hell. But Cas looked confused. He swung and missed so hard he went thru the ropes. He didn’t jab, he didn’t play any angles, and didn’t cut off the ring. He’s just as responsible for this fight being boring as Rigo.
Rigo isn’t the first or last fighter to spend a fight on the bike, but if your opponent can’t catch you or cut you off, then why not? He connected with some great straight lefts in that 2nd round and a few in those later rounds but his offense was non existent otherwise. It’s been said, the judges were probably in hell trying to score this slugfest because even tho Cas tried to push the action he was totally ineffective.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
Robbery is too strong of a word, but Rigo won that fight. shyt, I can’t even recall 10 clean punches Casimero landed. It was ugly as fukk, though. I think Inoue stops Casimero also. It will be interesting just because how big Casimero will be that night.
He absolutely did not land 10 clean ones. I too think robbery is too strong of a word.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Disappointed in Rigo for the simple fact he was the far superior boxer in that ring but he gave up so many counter punch opportunities to make the guy pay for missing all those punches.. he should already know how these judges roll.. he knows his style isn't appealing..so why make it close by barely engaging.. Was Rigo that shook to exchange??

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
The fight wasn’t good, but Rigo showed more skill. It made it boring as hell. But Cas looked confused. He swung and missed so hard he went thru the ropes. He didn’t jab, he didn’t play any angles, and didn’t cut off the ring. He’s just as responsible for this fight being boring as Rigo.
Rigo isn’t the first or last fighter to spend a fight on the bike, but if your opponent can’t catch you or cut you off, then why not? He connected with some great straight lefts in that 2nd round and a few in those later rounds but his offense was non existent otherwise. It’s been said, the judges were probably in hell trying to score this slugfest because even tho Cas tried to push the action he was totally ineffective.
Also.. Rigo looked pretty good considering his age. In the boxing world he's an old man and his feet were working the entire 12 rounds. Again, I know it makes for an extremely boring fight, but it takes skill and great conditioning. Even for a 118 lb'r.

morris

Superstar
Daps
In case you missed it (I was watching Ortiz go 18-0,,,,need to see him vs Bud)