78% OF AMERICANS HAVE SAVED $50,000 OR LESS FOR RETIREMENT

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I believe it. See a ton of hardship withdrawals from the 401k my employees get. Like a notification every month.
Supposed to save money for retirement with it and instead are costing themselves more in penalties. I just hope they have other investments

Daps
put the max tax deductible I can in my 401k every year.

load up your 401Ks and IRAs every year brehs. shyt is not a joke. fukk a new whip, new house, etc.

Yep, live like a monk until you die, save everything and don’t enjoy life.

Naw you aren’t lying though, life will become less desirable for the next generation.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yep, live like a monk until you die, save everything and don’t enjoy life.

Naw you aren’t lying though, life will become less desirable for the next generation.

you can do both no doubt. but most ain't doing none. Even when they get their money right.

just glad retirement is the least of my worries.

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
AND THESE REPUBLIFOOLS WANTING TO CUT SOCIAL SECURITY OR REMOVE IT ALLTOGETHER :mjlol:
And their excuse is because it's going to be bankrupt anyways which is impossible when it's constantly being paid into.

2/3rds of our elderly were living in poverty before SS. 50% of elderly now depend on it for 100% of their income.

Killing SS is just pure evil

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This whole economic house of cards is going to collapse worldwide .I got 170000 in my 401a because I work for the city but since I know during the great tribulation by the time i get to retire it will be useless.so I really don't care either way.
Man it’s about to get crazy out here.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
And their excuse is because it's going to be bankrupt anyways which is impossible when it's constantly being paid into.

2/3rds of our elderly were living in poverty before SS. 50% of elderly now depend on it for 100% of their income.

Killing SS is just pure evil

and people actively still supporting these bozo cac rethugs knowing they are fukked up financially. Voting in cats who don't support Social Security and are against the Affordable Care act with no alternative and shyt.

just dumb as fukk.

they need to take that cap off of SSI too. How the fukk does someone who makes 160k pay 10k towards SSI and someone who makes a million a year pay the same 10k towards SSI? :mjlol:

Rich stay getting away with murder.