Daps
Shorty from Queen and Slim

dd1wmkxnrjr31.jpg
:lolbron:
EMVQ5MTWkAYcU1k

EMVQ5MUWwAEuWr7

EMVQ5hUWoAA_AmJ

gettyimages-1187753603.jpg

I really don’t want Storm in BP2 because she deserves more as a character than to be introduced for a wack love triangle. But whenever she appears in the MCU, I would prefer Kiki Layne
Kiki-Layne-Miu-Miu-If-Beale-Street-Could-Talk-Mill-Valley-Film-Festival-Premiere.jpg

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:Because Beyoncé need to stay her ass in her lane. She wanna be up in everything.

She. Can’t. Act.

And I’ll be damned if we let her overly stereotypical neck rollin sista girl one dimensional acting skills fukk up a movie franchise as good as Black Panther.

And if u don’t like it, you can pass the blunt to the nikka on the left.:pachaha:

Still trying to figure out whose more irritating

Batman stans :hula: Beyoncé stans
Ole given enough prep time Batman can easily beat God and Beyoncé can outsing J. Hudson headasses.

Delusional!:scust:
Bey is a better singer than J Hudson who only has one range. There’s more to being a singer than just power. And check my history I don’t even fukk wit Beyonce like that at all.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Beyoncé is an ass actor but Rihanna isn’t any better.
:mjlol:

:mjpls:
at recommending at Zoe Saldana and the two half White chicks.

White dudes hate Beyoncé and blame her for single handily ruining the live action of Lion King. Now they’re doing all of this over a rumor. It’s very annoying
:snoop:
But yeah, she should stay away from Black Panther. Terrible actress
:upsetfavre:

Rihanna tried to warn us about the aliens :wow:

So prophetic :wow:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
theyre about to one shot monica lynne if they put beyonce in this, cuz she sure as hell wouldnt be storm.

and storm shouldnt ever be anywhere near bp. she needs to stay in the xmen ecosystem

peppe

Superstar
Daps
She sounded slow on TLK. :mjgrin:

And that was animated cant imagine what the real life version is going to be