illadope

きんが
Daps
nikka always bans me. Damn son I must have HURT that nikka's feelings. nikka stays up all night waiting for me to sign in just to ban me. :deadmanny: nikka better pray I don't relearn how to hack into the admin accounts and steal people's modship away again like I used to do back in the day.

#KillSwitch

Shut yo fatherless hermaphrodite ass up. Ain't no one hurt. It's just funny seeing you react. Me >> You

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way

Shut yo fatherless hermaphrodite ass up. Ain't no one hurt. It's just funny seeing you react. Me >> You

if you wanna ban sierra thats on you
but you banning everyone is getting out of hand...slow down on the ban trigger
edit: cleared the ban list
idk why we ban people in general unless someone is being a dikkhead

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
ain't you a mod? can't you just go back in and unban yourself?

Whenever you let women dictate positions of power shyt like this happens, history has proven itself over and over again it never fails. Even when they give a little of that power to men, they even eventually start following their feminine tendencies

No. Even as a mod i cant do shyt. Im sure it will sort itself out eventually.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

Go spend time with ya moms. Or I'll do that for you while you on tinychat mark.
lol you're the one who will be on tinychat until the sun wakes up looking for me. It's not like I don't have ways of getting in after you ban me anyway. I'm good though. Have fun waiting for me.

illadope

きんが
Daps

lol you're the one who will be on tinychat until the sun wakes up looking for me. It's not like I don't have ways of getting in after you ban me anyway. I'm good though. Have fun waiting for me.

Look at you reacting. Cute

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Ehh I see you nikkas acting like bytches in regards to this shyt...

grandpa-simpson-gif.gif

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
ain't you a mod? can't you just go back in and unban yourself?

Whenever you let women dictate positions of power shyt like this happens, history has proven itself over and over again it never fails. Even when they give a little of that power to men, they even eventually start following their feminine tendencies

From my understanding the banning is being done by men.

So what's your point now?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
No. Even as a mod i cant do shyt. Im sure it will sort itself out eventually.

you're unbanned. (altho me nor illa saw a guest with a star, but meh shyt happens)

as for those that were lurking without saying a word for an hour. you had to get ousted. 2 spammers were bombarding the chat because they 'thought' it was a busy room. when out of 28 people. 10 were talking. i even asked folks to type at least "hi" so we knew they were active.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
you're unbanned. (altho me nor illa saw a guest with a star, but meh shyt happens)

as for those that were lurking without saying a word for an hour. you had to get ousted. 2 spammers were bombarding the chat because they 'thought' it was a busy room. when out of 28 people. 10 were talking. i even asked folks to type at least "hi" so we knew they were active.

Right on. But why does it matter if people are active or not. Is there a capacity to the room? Perhaps you nikkas have OSD.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag

this is why. once we reduced the room. lucy and bella let off. shyt was just too much. every 2-3 min for a solid hour.

they're gone now tho.