Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Whoevers moderating is going overboard. I stepped in for a second and got banned because it said *guest*

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Whoevers moderating is going overboard. I stepped in for a second and got banned because it said *guest*

That herb ass nikka illadope is losing sleep searching for me on there. nikka keeps saying he's "leaving" and comes back 5 minutes later under 10 more accounts. nikka losing that Fisher Price DJ money worryign about me all night on tinychat, bytch ass nikka just mad I sonned his corny ass on there so now he just bans everyone with his paranoid ass. :russ: nikka gonna be up till 9AM waiting for me and shyt. :russ:

@Token remove his star mami!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

That herb ass nikka illadope is losing sleep searching for me on there. nikka keeps saying he's "leaving" and comes back 5 minutes later under 10 more accounts. nikka losing that Fisher Price DJ money worryign about me all night on tinychat, bytch ass nikka just mad I sonned his corny ass on there so now he just bans everyone with his paranoid ass. :russ: nikka gonna be up till 9AM waiting for me and shyt. :russ:

I just cant. :aicmon:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

damn they still wont let you cook bruh? :facepalm:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Oh yeah. @LimitedEdition :noah: You're so bad. I understand the whole not wanting to put yourself out there but you're really cute.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You should bring it up in group. If I do it would just seem like Im hating :manny:

Yall work it out. If you're gonna ban i mean shyt, let a nikka type his fukkin handle first. The emotional shyt is corny and is going to turn that shyt into sohh.com

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Yall work it out. If you're gonna ban i mean shyt, let a nikka type his fukkin handle first. The emotional shyt is corny and is going to turn that shyt into sohh.com

ain't you a mod? can't you just go back in and unban yourself?

Whenever you let women dictate positions of power shyt like this happens, history has proven itself over and over again it never fails. Even when they give a little of that power to men, they even eventually start following their feminine tendencies