JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
and that one ignorant ass n1gga complaining about his old ass 1985 Apple II CPU that had like 20 mb of ram and a floppy disk drive not being able to load all the webcams, n1gga said he tried to open an album from this site and couldn't cause he had no idea what a rar file was

:deadrose:
Yea, im ignorant....thats why i was asking questions u dummy

One thing im not ignorant about is the fact that the computer im using (17 inch 2011 macbook pro) is worth at least three times as much as the one your using......so whats your point?

But bump all that........why didnt u mic up and say any of these things last night? U obviously didnt like the things i was saying......what stopped u from voicing that displeasure like a man? Was it the scrawny voice u wanted to keep anonymous? Was it ur inability to verbally express yourself in the same straightforward manner u attempt to post like? Or was it that cheap ass computer of yours doesnt have a mic?

next time ur in the room tho, mic up and express urself...............see how ignorant i am when it comes to me telling u about urself....

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Yea, im ignorant....thats why i was asking questions u dummy

One thing im not ignorant about is the fact that the computer im using (17 inch 2011 macbook pro) is worth at least three times as much as the one your using......so whats your point?

But bump all that........why didnt u mic up and say any of these things last night? U obviously didnt like the things i was saying......what stopped u from voicing that displeasure like a man? Was it the scrawny voice u wanted to keep anonymous? Was it ur inability to verbally express yourself in the same straightforward manner u attempt to post like? Or was it that cheap ass computer of yours doesnt have a mic?

next time ur in the room tho, mic up and express urself...............see how ignorant i am when it comes to me telling u about urself....

shut yo lil niglet ass up before I sell you and separate you from your wife and chirren

:beli:

mad as fuk his computer expensive as fuk with 20 mb of ram :umad: