Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
my bad that was meant for pk

edit-error..manager was heading towards me and i clicked submit by accident

......Wow Malc... I think DMP's skin is chocolatey smooth but I never considered that he showered in hazelnut spread. Interesting..

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
Im good, finally getting around to working out after cooking and reading. You?

-DMP-

I'm finally waking up early! I woke up, showered, walked the dogs, fed them & now i'm just chillaxin.
I haven't worked out in a while because I lost all motivation after I reached my goal weight. & I've been maintaining my figure with my changed diet. I only eat rice, fish & a shyt load of vegetables. Some days I make pineapple pizza. & the only drinks that are allowed in my house is water.

Life is good :blessed:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I'm finally waking up early! I woke up, showered, walked the dogs, fed them & now i'm just chillaxin.
I haven't worked out in a while because I lost all motivation after I reached my goal weight. & I've been maintaining my figure with my changed diet. I only eat rice, fish & a shyt load of vegetables. Some days I make pineapple pizza. & the only drinks that are allowed in my house is water.

Life is good :blessed:

I feel ya. I woke up at 730 est. Thats a good diet. i usually only eat rice before a work out. other wise its tuna salad, fish, chk, turkey, protien shake, veggies and kashi cereal. Except cheat day :lolbron:

how do you make pinapple pizza and is it thin crust? :dwillhuh:

-DMP-