BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
So I'm here at work now & I have to quickly tell you guys about my co-worker.
I wholeheartedly hate everything about him. His voice, breath, smell, face, EVERYTHING!
& I'm pretty good at reading people & I see that he's slowly developing a crush on me which makes me wanna vomit.
He's one of those conspiracy pot-head dudes that always talk about the stupidest shyt. & he's stupid as hell, can't even spell! He asked me yesterday how to spell College. Oh the irony :comeon:

Anyway, when he first started working my boss told me that if I didn't like him then she would fire him right away. & ofcourse I hated him almost immediately but I thought that maybe an extra pair of hands would help to take the load off since my boss has me running the whole company by my damn self.

& now I see that my co-worker the biggest slacker ever & now i'm stuck here having to to my work & his work! & I could still tell my boss that I want her to get rid of him but with my luck she's going out of the country for 3 weeks starting next week & I don't want her to start stressing out about leaving me here by myself running shyt (which is what I prefer anyway). So now idk what to do. I wanna fukking rip his face out of his head.
If I have to hear one more of his conspiracy theories I will fukk shyt up!!!!!!!!! Aahhh!!

I swear to God I've never hated someone so much in my life!!! I can totally understand why some people just go crazy & murder someone. This kid has me feeling like I could just shank his ass & not even feel bad about it. SHHHHIIET!!!'

& to make everything even better my co-worker is my boss' little brother. :snoop:

Boy C

SPC
Daps
So I'm here at work now & I have to quickly tell you guys about my co-worker.
I wholeheartedly hate everything about him. His voice, breath, smell, face, EVERYTHING!
& I'm pretty good at reading people & I see that he's slowly developing a crush on me which makes me wanna vomit.
He's one of those conspiracy pot-head dudes that always talk about the stupidest shyt. & he's stupid as hell, can't even spell! He asked me yesterday how to spell College. Oh the irony :comeon:

Anyway, when he first started working my boss told me that if I didn't like him then she would fire him right away. & ofcourse I hated him almost immediately but I thought that maybe an extra pair of hands would help to take the load off since my boss has me running the whole company by my damn self.

& now I see that my co-worker the biggest slacker ever & now i'm stuck here having to to my work & his work! & I could still tell my boss that I want her to get rid of him but with my luck she's going out of the country for 3 weeks starting next week & I don't want her to start stressing out about leaving me here by myself running shyt (which is what I prefer anyway). So now idk what to do. I wanna fukking rip his face out of his head.
If I have to hear one more of his conspiracy theories I will fukk shyt up!!!!!!!!! Aahhh!!

I swear to God I've never hated someone so much in my life!!! I can totally understand why some people just go crazy & murder someone. This kid has me feeling like I could just shank his ass & not even feel bad about it. SHHHHIIET!!!'

& to make everything even better my co-worker is my boss' little brother. :snoop:

wow. This dude here :pachaha:

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
wow. This dude here :pachaha:

I'm legit going psycho! This kid is fukkING RETARDED!!!! I really think that he has some type of disability because there's no way that a regular human being is this fukking slow & retarded. & he talks with like a little lisp & his laugh is like Patrick Star from spongebob. I'm really gonna end up losing my job over this piece of shyt loser fukking idiot bytch c*nt!

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
I'm legit going psycho! This kid is fukkING RETARDED!!!! I really think that he has some type of disability because there's no way that a regular human being is this fukking slow & retarded. & he talks with like a little lisp & his laugh is like Patrick Star from spongebob. I'm really gonna end up losing my job over this piece of shyt loser fukking idiot bytch c*nt!

:wow:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
wait thats ur manager younger son?

im guessing the nikka gets paid more than you while u do all the work

he is :win: