702 was a cool group. What was their story post I Still Love You?

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Maaaaan its a long story.....She was moody as hell and I got tired of it and dumped her.

She cried and told her big ass 17/18 year old brother who was from 67 East Coast Crip to beat my ass :rudy:

To cut a long story short I'm from Bounty Hunter Watts which is a Blood hood and got a big brother and a bunch of older homies who was 100% with the shyts at the time and I gave them word of this situation when I found out and they came up to my middle school 3 cars deep ready to send this nikka to the lord. :lawd:

He got out the car grillin and seen me up the street with 10 nikkas and just stood there staring us down:birdman:

She standing there like :damn:

And he got in the car and said some shyt like "y'all wanna play like that I got homies too" and drove off...

It caused a big scene in front of the school and I got pulled into the principals office the next day and some more shyt but his ass never came back:sas2:

And that was the last I talked to her ass because this was a few weeks before school ended and she moved to a diff school....I hear she got like 5 kids by 4 different nikkas at the age of 29 now but I aint seen her since:pachaha:

:picard::huhldup:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
U must've gotten :flabbynsick:

:to:

Bruh, I have and that shyt HURT my soul. :to:

Because back then, she was all skinny and nerdy and I was "cool". So all the popular girls wanted to talk to me and I was loving all the attention. So fast forward like 3 months ago, I'm out at the mall and I'm walking, I see her walking up in my direction and I do a double glance she looked from the corner of her eye, turned her head in my direction as we walked passed and kept it moving. I was hurt. I was like damn, I done got fat and probably was looking was looking tired as a bytch to her. She was looking good too. :wow:

It's a hard pill to swallow but it is what it is. :mjcry: