702 was a cool group. What was their story post I Still Love You?

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Lemisha works at a wedding chapel in Vegas
702-singer-lemisha-1.jpg

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
This aint 702 but she used to have this joint on there too...

Theres a reason I dumped her moody ass:pachaha:

Damn! I ain't heard this shyt since the 90s! I forgot all about this.:ohhh:

:russ: at the bolded

Whatever happen to ol' girl, do you know? I saw a girl who use to have the biggest crush on me when was in the 7th grade recently and when we walked passed each other she ain't even notice me. :mjcry:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Irish was so damn cute to me

She was my cousin's favorite outta the group. Bruh, I can vividly remember watching this video with him and him being like "that's my girl right there" and me going if that's yo girl well she's (Lemisha) is mine. :jawalrus:

It was the album title track. This video got me nostalgic as hell right now! Good times.:stylin::wow:

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
Damn! I ain't heard this shyt since the 90s! I forgot all about this.:ohhh:

:russ: at the bolded

Whatever happen to ol' girl, do you know? I saw a girl who use to have the biggest crush on me when was in the 7th grade recently and when we walked passed each other she ain't even notice me. :mjcry:

Maaaaan its a long story.....She was moody as hell and I got tired of it and dumped her.

She cried and told her big ass 17/18 year old brother who was from 67 East Coast Crip to beat my ass :rudy:

To cut a long story short I'm from Bounty Hunter Watts which is a Blood hood and got a big brother and a bunch of older homies who was 100% with the shyts at the time and I gave them word of this situation when I found out and they came up to my middle school 3 cars deep ready to send this nikka to the lord. :lawd:

He got out the car grillin and seen me up the street with 10 nikkas and just stood there staring us down:birdman:

She standing there like :damn:

And he got in the car and said some shyt like "y'all wanna play like that I got homies too" and drove off...

It caused a big scene in front of the school and I got pulled into the principals office the next day and some more shyt but his ass never came back:sas2:

And that was the last I talked to her ass because this was a few weeks before school ended and she moved to a diff school....I hear she got like 5 kids by 4 different nikkas at the age of 29 now but I aint seen her since:pachaha: