$70 million dollar HS stadium opens 4 miles from the $60M dollar one

Daps
Dallas ISD has its issues but when you go south of I20 into duncanville, desoto, cedar hill and lancaster you’ll see real nice stadiums in predominately Black suburbs.

Allen is a 1 school town with over 6000 students and have won quite a few 6A titles, but that stadium in McKinney is for all the McKinney schools.

Yep, and truthfully DISD has had a continuous mass exodus of black students for almost 30 years. It's been majority Hispanic as long as I can remember. Shyt, I started off in DISD (at the now closed James Bonham Elementary) but my parents saw that the middle schools and high schools weren't shyt, so I ended up in Richardson ISD.

Black 'burbs in DFW have been strong in football. Unlike what you see in other states where the good black athletes get plucked to go play for white schools and private schools. The black kids at schools like Allen come from money (sons of executives, former pro athletes' kids etc) usually.

It is funny though because when I was in high school, Allen was considered country as fukk. Almost laughingstock status. They even got Robin Hood money if I"m not mistaken. Of course when you only build one H.S. and keep growing, football is sure to get better. Most of the dominant white schools don't seem to have a lot of elite talent. One or two studs but a great system that they work on starting in Pee-Wee.

Daps
Florida cats out here playing on 12 consecutive front lawns in the neighborhood and would give them Texas cats the beats :wow:

Depends on the year and the teams. TX spits out QB's like sunflower seeds and I'm going to guess that TX wins on both sides of the line of scrimmage. Secondary/WR's is a different story though.

2669643_orig.jpg

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
What them college enrollment numbers looking like tho...and the caliber of colleges students from those schools get into? :sas1: academics better be on point to be dropping all this on athletics.

I mean if you got it, but it’s ridiculous that schools can spend 10’s of millions on stadiums while some high schools can’t afford supplies or to offer AP classes :smh:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Yep, and truthfully DISD has had a continuous mass exodus of black students for almost 30 years. It's been majority Hispanic as long as I can remember. Shyt, I started off in DISD (at the now closed James Bonham Elementary) but my parents saw that the middle schools and high schools weren't shyt, so I ended up in Richardson ISD.

Black 'burbs in DFW have been strong in football. Unlike what you see in other states where the good black athletes get plucked to go play for white schools and private schools. The black kids at schools like Allen come from money (sons of executives, former pro athletes' kids etc) usually.

It is funny though because when I was in high school, Allen was considered country as fukk. Almost laughingstock status. They even got Robin Hood money if I"m not mistaken. Of course when you only build one H.S. and keep growing, football is sure to get better. Most of the dominant white schools don't seem to have a lot of elite talent. One or two studs but a great system that they work on starting in Pee-Wee.

Homie I grew up in Arlington and played at Martin and I can’t recall ever even hearing Allen mentioned. But the growth has been out that way.

In south Dallas county those kids at desoto and those schools are the children and grandchildren of those who went to carter and kimball and soc, etc.

Hell we used to play duncanville and desoto and beat em. Except when Byron Hanspard was there lol

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Depends on the year and the teams. TX spits out QB's like sunflower seeds and I'm going to guess that TX wins on both sides of the line of scrimmage. Secondary/WR's is a different story though.

2669643_orig.jpg
Florida excels at the skilled positions but Florida schools are better overall off raw speed and endurance.

Daps
Not really dialed into football like that, and def. not high school, but is Texas producing elite prospects like that? I know the state is too big to not produce ANY, but is all of this obsession with football producing the top talent in the country or close to it?

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Texans worship football

Lmaoo at 70M HIGH SCHOOL football stadiums

Texans don’t got shyt to do on Friday’s but go to the mall or watch 16 year old play football.