[7/6/24] WWE Money in the Bank: Toronto - Premium Live Event (7pm ET Start)

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
does a screwed up cash in diminish the value of the briefcase? they had Priest wait until mania, and now drew got it with the potential of Punk fukkery. are they willing to waste the briefcase until the next MITB? unless the troll comment i made about jey ends up being Drew and he's secretly with the bloodline or gonna cash in on Cody. :jbhmm:
Not in this case. i think it actually helps the storyline. It's one of those are you f'n kidding me? Like everytime Drew is close Cm punk takes it away. And this has never been done before. Someone losing the briefcase the same day. So you're making history. The wrong side of history but still.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I Googled "carmelos hayes parents" to be sure and it just showed pictures of him with HBK.... but im pretty sure he isn't biracial
he prolly just from a lineage of lightskins. he got that energy. more just a joke because literally half the women's division in NXT are biracial girls. Shawn done tipped his hand and if you got beige skin, some natural loose curl and a 40 time under 5 seconds there's probably a place for you in NXT :lolbron:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Bron has a “this muthafcka is dangerous” element that’s hard to manufacture

He’s got me worried for Sami in a Vader vs Sting kinda way. Like this dude could break Sami’s ribs at anytime he chose to

To be honest Brock and Perc Angle are the only people in WWE I've seen with more straight up explosiveness than Bron.

I'd throw Goldberg in there too.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Have Sami go for the Brainbustaaaaaaaa and let Bron reverse into the Steiner Screwdriver…

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
he prolly just from a lineage of lightskins. he got that energy. more just a joke because literally half the women's division in NXT are biracial girls. Shawn done tipped his hand and if you got beige skin, some natural loose curl and a 40 time under 5 seconds there's probably a place for you in NXT :lolbron:

I was actually surprised Jaida Parker has a white parent lol