[7/6/24] WWE Money in the Bank: Toronto - Premium Live Event (7pm ET Start)

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
dui different than armed robbery :yeshrug:
I was hoping you'd respond with what he did. Thanks.

Doing research and he was 18 when it happened. He's 32 now. I was reading this could have been why his debut took so long considering he was signed months ago. Maybe they were securing ways to get him on international shows.

All I could find was he was arrested for armed robbery and served an undisclosed amount a jail time. Again not enough stuff out there and why still waiting to see how it goes is the right course.

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
We can go ahead and cross out Melo and Andrade :mjpls:

LA Knight got plans with the US Title

Would like Drew to get it, Especially if Gunther is gonna be who he cashes in on so we don’t end up with another 800+ day reign.

Could also see them finally pulling the trigger on a Jey Uso world title run with as over as he is.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I understand overseas like Europe but doesn't make sense for Toronto logistically. Are all the PLEs internationally more expensive than the US ones? Feels like they don't have far to travel vs UK or mainland Europe. I saw something about the ticket sales and the source says 837 available and at least 700 of them look to be floor seats. Cheapest floor seat looks to be about 700 CAD which is about $515 USD. Are they gonna move people down to try and fill those sections? Prolly if the numbers still look low. I doubt many are traveling for the show cuz they'd have tickets locked in already. Not like Toronto a big fourth of july destination for americans either. Just found it odd how there were so many floor seats still available. That Canadian economy gotta be struggling to not be able to get those expensive ass tickets.

Makes sense tho cuz most people would rather save money on tickets and use it on merch or concessions. Gonna be interesting to see how the Berlin show does. I'm seeing similar for Heatwave. Whats crazy is I'm not seeing a combo package. Unless those sold out or something. But would be insane to have SD, MITB, and Heatwave in the same arena 3 nights in a row and not have some sort of package deal.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
i think jey uso might win it i mean gable gotta worry about wyatts , drew about punk and la knight about logan :mjlol: