[7/6/24] WWE Money in the Bank: Toronto - Premium Live Event (7pm ET Start)

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Match card graphics are kind of ass. 🤢 Updated.
The WWE is in a death loop of monsters and samoans... the graphic reflic the new era of chaos
giphy.gif

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Jey has to be a strong favorite. Been hearing some storyline ideas for Drew winning as well, but that was before the quitting angle.

Not sure on women's side. I thought Tiffany would be a strong contender before that Twitter incident.

I just knew that it wasn't gonna matter...but, someone definitely put the call in to cool her down.

She was on fire til then, now, she's about to be Nia's sidekick.

I don't blame 'em; she shows that she a talent that JUST got called-up from NXT regardless of how good she is in the ring.

Daps
if punk somehow gets added last min i can see him and drew being the first dual winners, imagine them tryna cash in and sabotage each other for the next 3 months lol

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
if punk somehow gets added last min i can see him and drew being the first dual winners, imagine them tryna cash in and sabotage each other for the next 3 months lol
There are likely 2 scenarios for Drew and Punk.

1. Punk cost him the Qualifying match
2. Drew gets in MITB and Punk costs him the briefcase

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps

From the people involved so far, she definitely is the best option from a character perspective to win the briefcase. The backstage segments and her having a bedazzled or pink briefcase right themselves. I can definitely see her holding onto for long and teasing the cash-ins a lot like they did with Priest or Theory. By the time she does cash in, I can see the fans behind her as well.