[7/6/24] WWE Money in the Bank: Toronto - Premium Live Event (7pm ET Start)

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Hunter seems to want to keep these PLEs at no more than 5 matches which I think is perfect for a B-level show but with it being 'Money in the Bank' he could have added a match or two to the card and it would have been fine.

I don't think anyone aside from Nia is really heated up for Bayley so it would have been a pretty predictable defense.

Men's MITB seems to be between 97 Drew and Jey Uso and either would be fine but I wonder if Melo could sneak in

Women's MITB I think the best character to hold it is actually Chelsea

Easy to do that on a streaming platform since there really isn't a cost to the viewers. Which thinking about it now, gives me another issue to think about with the Raw & Netflix deal and how that might change the program.

Far as the event is concerned, feel like a raw superstar has a much bigger chance of getting the briefcase at least on the men's side. Cuz even tho Raw has much more championship potential stars, I doubt they'll do a cash in on Cody. Could we see a cash in tonight? Possibly but odds likely aren't high.

Melo likely not built up enough. Gable got his stuff with Alpha Academy and Wyatts already. Andrade was just randomly thrown on there and who knows if they'll even use him much after this. LA Knight a SD guy. That leaves Drew and Jey. Now if Punk screws Drew again, it leaves Jey as winning. Question is if he's worthy of being heavyweight champ or would just be a transitional one, or even succeed at a cash in. Drew has more going for him in a get back at Priest for mania type of way or match with Punk for the title if he comes back or even a bigger money match with Gunther at SS. Jey would likely be better utilized in the bloodline civil war if they go that way. I don't see much long term potential outside of them for Jey.

Who knows what may happen with the women but I wouldn't be surprised to see Bayley get cashed in on in SS if she retains. Feel like they leaving Liv for Rhea but not sure how long she'll be out for.

Maybe Priest retains and Finn and rest of JD turn on him allowing Drew to cash in? Not sure I see Seth winning the match regardless.

Feel like Randy might turn on Cody or maybe even KO, who knows. Prolly be some fukkery in that match.

Sami and Bron gonna put on a great match I feel. Wouldn't be surprised if it's the match of the night if they get time and have good chemistry.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
say-his-name-and-he-appears-i-believe-in-joe-hendry.gif

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's happening in the 6 man:

Roman returns

Orton turns on Cody

Neither

:patrice:

LA Knight seems like the obvious choice to win MITB, but Logan screwing him over builds them at Summerslam well

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Both divisions are basically cold right now :francis:

Iyo should've went over at Mania. Bayley gets a babyface pop for trying.

RAW; this is what happens when you book the champ (Rhea) so strong, that she matches with women come second and the next champ (Becky) is booked too strong, then decides to retire (I kid) and "puts over" Liv .... only for her to have a story that has little to do with the women's division.

The "Liv you're a hoe" shyt is so childish. :yeshrug: She just tryna fukk one dude :laugh: