7/6/24 ESPN: Shakur Stevenson vs Artem Harutyunyan (WBC Lightweight Title) / O'Shaquie Foster vs Robson Conceição (WBC Super Featherweight Title)

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Ward and Bud trying to give Kur some pointers but breh defending himself and not taking the criticism.

This is the only thing that concerns me :snoop:.....dude obviously has crazy skills, but he's hard headed. Arguing with his gramps in the corner was a very bad look. To me that was the real disappointing part of the performance. He just don't wanna listen to anybody. I don't see him changing that aspect of himself.

He can beat anybody on any given night with just his skills. But the way he gets easily frustrated could be his downfall in a grueling fight. Gotta be able to stay collected at the elite level.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
This is the only thing that concerns me :snoop:.....dude obviously has crazy skills, but he's hard headed. Arguing with his gramps in the corner was a very bad look. To me that was the real disappointing part of the performance. He just don't wanna listen to anybody. I don't see him changing that aspect of himself.

He can beat anybody on any given night with just his skills. But the way he gets easily frustrated could be his downfall in a grueling fight. Gotta be able to stay collected at the elite level.

And this is gonna be his downfall, somebody gonna eventually get him in a situation he ain't been in and he not gonna be able to take the instructions to adapt

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Ward and Bud trying to give Kur some pointers but breh defending himself and not taking the criticism.

Love this lol

Big bros looking out giving him pointers. Shakur a little stubborn though. He has a great jab, but didn't use it enough. If he used his jab more to set things up, 100% he would have knocked Artem out