7/30/12 Monday Night RAW #1001: All Eyez on Me starring 2Punk Shakur

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Wasn't a bad show.

I've seriously seen about all the Cena/Show matches I can take, but Punk's commentary at least made it worth listening to.

The Sheamus/DB match and the Jericho/Christian/Ziggler/Miz match were :krs:

DB was great through and throughout.

All them gotdamn recaps tho'... :snoop:... they gotta get a grip on that shyt. Three of the same recap in one show? Naw bruh.

A.W... I dunno. Won't say he'll get endeavored, but won't be surprised if his shyt is scripted or they cut the live mic gimmick altogether.

Good to see Orton back, but dude gotta do something interesting soon.

Speaking of people doing nothing interesting, Alberto's time has come and gone. Let him hold the US title or something... but all that thought of him being the top heel... :comeon:. Early 2011 seems so long ago.

And in more uninteresting news, Tensai... it ain't workin'. Somebody said in the thread Ryback shoulda come out. Actually, wouldn't be a bad idea right about now. They both need something to do.

Sandow on some kinda come up?

AJ as GM was OK. Looks like she'll make decisions that piss off the heels and just carry it like :umad: when they get in her face about it. Ain't mad at it.

Ain't mad at the 3 hour format so far but this is gonna be exhausting as fukk every week.

Red Omega

MANTRA
Daps
Reppin
New York
db may have gotten a lot of time today, but he is being turned in to a big joke. is this what you guys want? if things keep going this way, the damage will be permanent. wwe stay fukking everything up.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
*doesn't understand Santino hate*

I don't agree with it but I get it.

You know how Hornswoggle was kinda funny for a lil' while... but then it just kept going and became the same goofy shyt every week? That's Santino.

I don't think he should drop the act and turn into generic serious wrestler #5993526 or anything like that, but at least do some new shyt.

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
These are the guys are constantly make me sick.

Ditto! Their gimmicks have no legs, yet they are receiving a decent amount face time? Ish makes no sense. It would be one thing if seeing the aforementioned was in small doses or a weekly rotation, but there is no need to have Santino, Heath Slater, Brodus and Tensai on a Raw show when none of them are in feuds.

Now I understand that every era has it's fair share of shyt persona's but Ayekarumba! What's next Hornswoggle and Khali getting a talk show type segment to help fill up the 3 hours? :smh:

swag johnson

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ditto! Their gimmicks have no legs, yet they are receiving a decent amount face time? Ish makes no sense. It would be one thing if seeing the aforementioned was in small doses or a weekly rotation, but there is no need to have Santino, Heath Slater, Brodus and Tensai on a Raw show when none of them are in feuds.

Now I understand that every era has it's fair share of shyt persona's but Ayekarumba! What's next Hornswoggle and Khali getting a talk show type segment to help fill up the 3 hours? :smh:

Agreed, I'd add the Ryback to that list as well. Suprised he hasn't been on recently

Jackson LeRoy Briggs

You think you bad? You ain't bad!
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Heath Slater has no legs? He's gotten over just by virtue of his douchebag look, annoying drawl, and good selling ability. He's got all the tools and he's using them; what more does he need to do?

Tell ya, nikkas these days don't appreciate simplicity! Gotta have all these worked shoots and fourth-wall breakin and all that shyt. Why in my day we had a promo, a match, and we were done! :old: