[7/3/24] AEW Dynamite Beach Break Edition: Danielson/PAC, Ospreay/Garcia, Owen Tournament Continues, Sharks (probably) and More!

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Tell me how I minimize the xfinity app on my phone to have the coli open since my phone charging and I see some guy putting on a vr headset right above where the video player is on the bottom left. I'm like the hell kind of picture in picture ads they doing now. Then I realize it's the damn coli with its stupid pop ups. :stopitslime:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I don't want to see none of the BCC in Blood & Guts.

1. They just lost to the elite
2. They have their own stable of nikkas........That just lost to the elite

Don't know why it has to be aew vs elite. Hopefully they do their part to build it decently at least.

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Tell me how I minimize the xfinity app on my phone to have the coli open since my phone charging and I see some guy putting on a vr headset right above where the video player is on the bottom left. I'm like the hell kind of picture in picture ads they doing now. Then I realize it's the damn coli with its stupid pop ups. :stopitslime:
I use Brave as my browser, no ads over here. :ahh:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Don't know why it has to be aew vs elite. Hopefully they do their part to build it decently at least.
Same, They've been fire for the most part and usually built really well. Im guessing Darby is one.

Might fucck around and be where Shane debuts :bryan:

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
So Danielson kicks out of a MEGA Brainbuster from the top rope? And he has no neck? The fukk?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Danielson gonna be at 'ALL IN' lookin like

injured-man-walking-on-crutches.jpg