7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I picked Spence but wouldn’t be shocked if Crawford won. I can’t see either dog walking the other like that. I would be SHOCKED if either won 7 or more CLEAR rounds

And i mean a “this is a CLEAR Spence/Crawford” round and not a “I felt Spence/Crawford did just a lil more to win this round” type of scoring
Crawford fans said he's gonna make it look EASY. About 50+ hours away from an answer.

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand why dudes talk about the promotion being bad for this fight....i haven't seen a promotion for a fight like this in a while. Seems like something new dropping about this fight every 12 hours this past week.
It is one of those fights where the quality of the boxers speaks for themselves and both equally humble and not really showman. I think it is as good as they can do. The fight really should be aimed at most hardcore boxing fans to tune in and show up, then a proportion of casuals but i dont expect many casuals. I feel it has been promoted as a high quality fight for true boxing fans, and the promoters imo know cross over appeal is unlikely but perhaps that is ok.. get the hardcore fans tuned in and showing up and that should create a decent showing box office wise

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn this shyt got me anxious like it's fight night :lupe:

Bruh I’m watching like

giphy.gif

These brehs really gonna hurt each other

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I picked Spence but wouldn’t be shocked if Crawford won. I can’t see either dog walking the other like that. I would be SHOCKED if either won 7 or more CLEAR rounds

And i mean a “this is a CLEAR Spence/Crawford” round and not a “I felt Spence/Crawford did just a lil more to win this round” type of scoring
I pick spence cause of workrate and jab but BUD is talented as it gets he can find and show some shot. It's going to be a really good fight.