7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
What’s on the menu for fight night

This thick ass thang I been chillin' with is sponsoring a Fish Fry for her daughter's dance team Saturday. I'm going to stop by and grab a plate from her in hopes of persuading her fall thru after the fight. I don't even mess with thick hoes like that no more but it's something about this chick.

But yeah... I'll probably just get a large pizza and some wings to snack on during the be fight. No drinking. Gotta hit the gym Sunday morning :heh:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
This thick ass thang I been chillin' with is sponsoring a Fish Fry for her daughter's dance team Saturday. I'm going to stop by and grab a plate from her in hopes of persuading her fall thru after the fight. I don't even mess with thick hoes like that no more but it's something about this chick.

But yeah... I'll probably just get a large pizza and some wings to snack on during the be fight. No drinking. Gotta hit the gym Sunday morning :heh:
That’s what’s up

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

Shorty hit me back and was like hibachi was sounding good to her so that's what's good for Saturday night Doc