7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I pick spence cause of workrate and jab but BUD is talented as it gets he can find and show some shot. It's going to be a really good fight.

Spence has a Chin, but Bud has those flash KOs. I don't see this going the distance and Spence losing. I feel Bud has to get a KO to win this. I think Spence is legit one of the most active punchers in history or some cray shyt.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
they both look a bit drained

Spence looked like he has in the past (which is not to say good per say), but I haven't seen Bud look like this before lol.

I've heard folks say Bud tried putting on some muscle so he started camp earlier thus had "more weight to lose" so this could be the case.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Spence stans saying bud looks drained now. That nervous energy. Repeating it over and over isn't gonna manifest that shyt into reality:pachaha:
Not putting too much stock into how these dudes look, the training videos, or the trash talk
Remember how everyone here was talking about how bad Fury looked and acted in the lead up to the 2nd Wilder fight and he gave him the ass whupping of a lifetime

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Not putting too much stock into how these dudes look, the training videos, or the trash talk
Remember how everyone here was talking about how bad Fury looked and acted in the lead up to the 2nd Wilder fight and he gave him the ass whupping of a lifetime

Yeah... I remember thinking how bad Spence looked before the Danny Garcia fight.

Got in the ring and beat the shyt outta him. :heh: