7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I thought they, The Pivot, could have done a better job interviewing Crawford. Maybe it’s me but i sensed that Crawford sensed they didn’t rock with him and rocked with Errol more (probably since they have interviewed him before)

Errol’s interview with Hot Boxing was super trash too.

Million’s Dollar Worth of Game did THEE best in interviewing both (separately) imo :yeshrug:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I'm telling y'all right now, Spence gonna brutally beat this dude down. It's gonna be an ugly ass whooping.
They just don't get it..they REALLY THINK Spence is getting knocked out. Sure..he'll get knocked out the same way Hagler got knocked out against Hearns :laugh:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
We’re close brehs :gladbron:
So fukking close...wish we could all toast together before that bell coast to coast, we'll all be ready.

Fight was ordered last night. Newest Js arrived yesterday. Just greatness nonstop.

Last edited:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I'm telling y'all right now, Spence gonna brutally beat this dude down. It's gonna be an ugly ass whooping.

I picked Spence but wouldn’t be shocked if Crawford won. I can’t see either dog walking the other like that. I would be SHOCKED if either won 7 or more CLEAR rounds

And i mean a “this is a CLEAR Spence/Crawford” round and not a “I felt Spence/Crawford did just a lil more to win this round” type of scoring

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
Mike is so damn funny

"Which artist is opening for you"

Errol " I always get a Texas artist"

Mike "What about lil bootsie, lil bootsie is a Dallas nigha" :laff: :mjlol:

This podcast is way easier to digest than the other podcasts in this thread, other podcasts were putting my ass to sleep.
It was eerie/weird knowing Boosie’s relationship with Mo3 and Errol being close to Beezy and them.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
I thought they, The Pivot, could have done a better job interviewing Crawford. Maybe it’s me but i sensed that Crawford sensed they didn’t rock with him and rocked with Errol more (probably since they have interviewed him before)

Million’s Dollar Worth of Game did THEE best in interviewing both (separately) imo :yeshrug:
Errol’s interview with his girl was solid

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Mike is so damn funny

"Which artist is opening for you"

Errol " I always get a Texas artist"

Mike "What about lil bootsie, lil bootsie is a Dallas nigha" :laff: :mjlol:

This podcast is way easier to digest than the other podcasts in this thread, other podcasts were putting my ass to sleep.
Mike was clownin’ the shag lmaoo

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

The Breakfast Club's interview with Crawford was awesome too