7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Ain't no way I'm letting that fat ass nikka drive while I'm jogging.
Facts.

Spence's training regimen is crazy, really makes me appreciate how much work boxers put in.

Really nervous for Crawford. Hopefully it's his night, I feel like breh might have to pull off some magic in the latter rounds to win :francis:.

Either way this fight is going to be fire, they really gonna go all out.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Facts.

Spence's training regimen is crazy, really makes me appreciate how much work boxers put in.

Really nervous for Crawford. Hopefully it's his night, I feel like breh might have to pull off some magic in the latter rounds to win :francis:.

I'm pulling for Crawford, he got this far with Shallow Hal but damn seeing it up close holy fukk.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Facts.

It's truly hard to picture both them behind in a fight...the scenario of Spence being down in the 8th...just sounds crazy. I say that because we all know if they think they are coming up short in spurts, they pick it up majorly..on INSTINCT. Can't wait.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Maybe Bob Arum knew Crawford wasn’t gonna beat Pacquiao so he rigged the Joe Horn fight
The Pacquiao who beat Thurman takes Crawford to hell and back. That PBC Pacquiao prior to Ugas was a serious serious threat to everyone at 147 during that time.
It's truly hard to picture both them behind in a fight...the scenario of Spence being down in the 8th...just sounds crazy. I say that because we all know if they think they are coming up short in spurts, they pick it up majorly..on INSTINCT. Can't wait.
I can. Crawford has been behind multiple times during his career. Crawford is an all-time great fighter but he takes awhile to get started, and that's a fact.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Crawford's hand speed is something not many people are talking about. That's a big factor, especially with those skills behind it.

There was a video of Terence Crawford wrestling and some dude who also wrestled said one thing about Terence Crawford you can tell right away about him as a wrestler is how calm he is and that he waits for the best opportunity to make his move. Somebody pointed out something similar here, but in his boxing style:

Last edited:

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Watched episode 2 the mini documentary

Such a odd comment by Derrick James. He's like "Terence Crawford doesn't have any boxing skills, he's just athletic"

Weird energy

That’s not what he was saying. He was not saying he can’t box. He was saying Bud’s trump card as a fighter is really his athleticism. He can box, but he’s not sweet sciencing these dudes to KO’s. How he’s been stopping guys: hitting them with quick shots they don’t see off quick feints, pivots, counters, punching while they’re punching, and using his reach to his advantage. I think that’s a fair assessment from James.

On another note, I sense some glove fukkerry coming up in this fight :jbhmm: .

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
That’s not what he was saying. He was not saying he can’t box. He was saying Bud’s trump card as a fighter is really his athleticism. He can box, but he’s not sweet sciencing these dudes to KO’s. How he’s been stopping guys: hitting them with quick shots they don’t see off quick feints, pivots, counters, punching while they’re punching, and using his reach to his advantage. I think that’s a fair assessment from James.

On another note, I sense some glove fukkerry coming up in this fight :jbhmm: .
I said that a while ago that Crawford is more athleticism than skill. He has a good sense of timing and range, but the rest of his skillsets are hella overstated to me.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
Watched episode 2 the mini documentary

Such a odd comment by Derrick James. He's like "Terence Crawford doesn't have any boxing skills, he's just athletic"

Weird energy
you making shyt up bro, he isn’t saying that he has no boxing skills, that he is a better athlete than a pure boxer.

“ he is more athletic than he is boxing skills, that he is very fast, vary fast twitch muscles, that he is a great threat”