7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Remember how everyone assumed that Spence is the stronger of the two?
Remember how everyone assumed that Spence would be the better inside fighter of the two?
Remember how everyone assumed Spence was gonna break Crawford down

Well... guess it was the opposite

giphy-downsized-large.gif

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Naw, Spence reflex was clearly off. That long layoff finally came back to haunt him.
I ain't seeing it. Spence was making the same types of mistakes he's made against other fighters just Bud capitalized every time Spence fukked up. Spence had fundamental flaws that his offense could cover up. But with the way Bud was countering Spence couldn't get his offense going which gave Bud the openings to dominate. Bud kept him at a distance and cut off his attacks with the heavy jab and if Spence lunged with a punch countered him with the hooks. It's hard for me to picture it being much different even with a tuneup.

I picked Spence but with this one sided for an ass whooping no point for excuses.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Crawford could've really hurt Spence. Spence needs a new trainer he's too stiff. You can't walk everyone down and dominate them. This looked like the Inoue vs Fulton fight. Outclassed early and no hope.
That's not it...seemed slower..reflexes off. It cost him and he got beat up.