7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Born and raised in Detroit and I dont know anybody that is an Em fan. I dont change the station when his music comes on, but I dont go out of my way to listen to it either.

Born and raised in the D as well, eastside, and I know plenty. I'm not about to be in here arguing about Em though.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
Caleb Plant shouldn't have left that building alive. fukk a fight. I'm killing someone if they slapped me like that.

Point. Blank. MF Period. On camera too? Hell naw.:why:
If someone slap you in public, and you kill him on camera at A huge event you an idiot.

You can always get up with a nikka later, there is a time and place for everything.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
If someone slap you in public, and you kill him on camera at A huge event you an idiot.

You can always get up with a nikka later, there is a time and place for everything.
"Get up with him later" :mjlol:

Bro fukk that. Plant didn't "get up with him later", he hit him right then and there. You try to hoe me in public, you face the repercussions in public. Period. :manny:

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
"Get up with him later" :mjlol:

Bro fukk that. Plant didn't "get up with him later", he hit him right then and there. You try to hoe me in public, you face the repercussions in public. Period. :manny:
lol enjoy them murder charges :mjlol:

if you really live like how you posting than yo ass ain’t gonna be free for long, funny thing is when yo ass locked up and none of your family sending you them Jpay or money orders 5 years into you bid, you gonna be like hurt.