[7/19] WWE Draft on Live Smackdown Thread - It's Time To Shake Things Up Again! (Live Updates in OP)

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
So i should believe you over Dave Meltzer & Paul Heyman?

Whats your credentials?:jbhmm:

All you have to do is look at the rosters, you don't have to believe me. Cesaro torpedoed his career being pissy about not being on the wrestling show when he's actually on the wrestling show.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
All you have to do is look at the rosters, you don't have to believe me. Cesaro torpedoed his career being pissy about not being on the wrestling show when he's actually on the wrestling show.
I hear ya

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
They took JBL off RAW and replaced him with Cory Graves.

RAW really is the superior brand :wow:

Seriously? fukking shyt. I was hoping they'd make SD the brand to watch without hearing Stephanie shrieking and doing whatver she wanted. SD cant even get the announcers of the future to listen to. :sadcam:

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
CQqbLOC.jpg

:pachaha:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
That's not even that awful because you know the clash between steph and foley will be entertaining. Shane and Bryan will be going against uhhh AJ styles? It's just poorly thought out

Why would Bryan/Shane be against Styles?

Stephanie is a black hole of entertainment at this point, and we all know Steph/Mick will devolve into the same ol tired power struggle. And between Steph and Mick Foley, who's more likely to be embarrassed and made to look like a goof on a regular basis?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
The draft picks made no sense whatsoever but at the end of the day it will all come down to booking anyway. So the big question is, do Steph and Shane actually get some leeway by Vince to book the shows their way or not? Because if they do, I expect Smackdown to deliver a far more interesting show every single week.

Also, this is as good a time as any to give all the members of tag teams single runs as well. One of the dumbest things in wrestling is this shyt about if you're in a tag team, you suddenly never compete as a singles wrestler again. There are so many more angles you can play when you do and it's not like this doesn't happen in other sports, lots of tennis players compete in both single and double matches (even in the same tournament).

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
I didn't watch the draft after raw...what's the joke with carmella and kallisto?
Carmella and big Cass were fukkin I think. Just thought it was funny they kept them split up. I don't know about Kalisto

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Styles and somewhat Cena is enough for me to watch Smackdown.

Alot of people are going to watch cause of Bryan. At least at first.

Im suprised they didn't put guys like Owens, Cesaro, Zayn on Smackdown.

I don't think the draft was bad by any means. They have to have a plan and they can move guys around anytime they want, so I'm down to give the shyt a shot. I think it will be aight. :manny:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Dude is the COO of the company he was never gonna be drafted or become GM it would be a step down.

He's basically running the show now, well raw anyway, look at the picks, look at the cruiserweight division, look at graces on commentary. Triple H is basically running things now,

This is a good point. I never thought about that. Could be what's happening