[7/19] WWE Draft on Live Smackdown Thread - It's Time To Shake Things Up Again! (Live Updates in OP)

Djalminha

Pro
Daps
Reppin
/UK/Birmingham
Just noticed HHH wasn't drafted.. Dude basically gave himself more free money
Didn't dude just sign a new multi year performer contract to actually wrestle?
Dude is the COO of the company he was never gonna be drafted or become GM it would be a step down.

He's basically running the show now, well raw anyway, look at the picks, look at the cruiserweight division, look at graces on commentary. Triple H is basically running things now,

Spyro

Banned
Daps
What is the draw to watch smackdown? Raw gets the cruiserweights, "the guy" the beast, " the architect and future" and most of the women anyone cares about why continue to push raw as the flagship show oh let me guess John cena is supposed to be the star power to bring viewers to smackdown? I also don't know why you announce the cruiser weight will be on raw and not have them draft all of the cruiserweights.

Yeah :pachaha: But Cena hasn't drawed shyt in years :mjlol:

Spyro

Banned
Daps
need to find a tag team partner before Sunday"
King: "Well we know it wont be the Fabulous Moolah since she passed away"

I heard that, completely out of the blue and uncalled for :snoop:

It's like someone saying "Who's gonna win the Rumble? :ooh:"

"Well we know it won't be Owen Hart since he's dead :bryan:"

Take Jerry out back and fukking put him down like LaGuerta.:obama:

Spyro

Banned
Daps

He's right, some much talk about "Steph, Mick, Steph, Mick, Steph, Steph, Steph, Bytch" it's ridiculous. The show should be about the superstars not the stuck up boss's daughter who needs to fukk off and never come back.

And guys like Big Show got picked before Cesaro, just a giant middle finger to him really :martin:

Oh and losing clean to Jericho is another middle finger, Vince clearly hates him :snoop:

Last edited:

Spyro

Banned
Daps
Splitting up the women's divsion was a terrible idea. Now on Raw and Smackdown, you're just gonna see the same 5-6 women face off against each other week after week.

They should have done something like Raw gets the cruiserweight and women's division, Smackdown gets the tag division :yeshrug:

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Going back to the Ambrose comparison, Dean isn't menacing at all either, and his move set is a complete joke (just like his character) but dude is still over because for some reason his gimmick and mannerism makes people like him. That's all Balor really needs, and with all his limitations I think he MIGHT accomplish it if his demon BS connects with the fans. But yeah, if he doesn't succeed rather early he'll get thrown to the bushes and be Neville 2.0.

True, but at least he is psychically tall enough to not look too silly against big guys, since he's actually one of the taller guys on the roster until you get to the Kane/Show/Cass guys.

Cesaro was fukking PISSED, as he should be. Makes no fukking sense why dude couldn't have gone to Smackdown like he wanted with people who believe in him instead of staying on Raw doing the same ol shyt :snoop:

What a fukking dummy. Dude actually gets drafted on TV instead of on the Network at random like 30 other dudes, gets drafted to the CLEARLY AND REPEATEDLY SHOWN TO BE THE SHOW WWE GIVES A shyt ABOUT, a show which has almost all of the indie/workrate dudes and biggest stars except for 1 or 2, and he's bytching about not being sent to the "wrestling" show because you don't have to have a personality to get over on that the workrate show...even though Raw is now the workrate show and he'll be get far more exposure by default. Then taking personal shots at the writing and the McMahons for no reason.

Dude is about to get traded to PWG for a streamer.

James Dean

All Star
Daps
I thought the draft was straight.

Sure RAW has the edge but its always gonna be that way but that doesn't mean Smackdown aint shyt.

We got Dbry as our GM for starters. And Shane as commish. Much better than Foley/Steph. Better commentary team on SD for now too imo.

Cena, Styles, Dean, Orton, Bray, American Alpha plus other NXT callups. Like someone said the midcard scene is stacked.

RAW has alot of the established and upcoming names from this era so thats a huge plus. Plus Balor.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the blatant disrespect :scust:
tumblr_o5eklniz0b1tsgwi3o3_500.gif

SmackDown arguably has the best roster right now.
you saying the roster is "top heavy", yet you named 8 wrestlers:pachaha:

including one who just hosted the ESPY awards
full

"top heavy" would be 2 or 3 stars and then the rest :trash:

SmackDown has Crews, Corbin, Ziggler, Ryder, Del Rio, Uso's, and better eye candy (Maryse, Bliss, Naomi, Nattie, Carmella, Eva, Lynch)
All I wanted additionally was Finn and the club on smackdown and I'm Gucci

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
What a fukking dummy. Dude actually gets drafted on TV instead of on the Network at random like 30 other dudes, gets drafted to the CLEARLY AND REPEATEDLY SHOWN TO BE THE SHOW WWE GIVES A shyt ABOUT, a show which has almost all of the indie/workrate dudes and biggest stars except for 1 or 2, and he's bytching about not being sent to the "wrestling" show because you don't have to have a personality to get over on that the workrate show...even though Raw is now the workrate show and he'll be get far more exposure by default. Then taking personal shots at the writing and the McMahons for no reason.

Dude is about to get traded to PWG for a streamer.
Or maybe he just wants a chance to succeed like eddie had

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Whelp just watched the Cesaro interview.

He's done. fukk.

They're going to re-bury? Ultra bury? I'm not sure of the correct word here but they're going to fukk him bad. Which says something since they've been fukking him.

He's jobbing to the entire roster now.

This sucks