[7/19] WWE Draft on Live Smackdown Thread - It's Time To Shake Things Up Again! (Live Updates in OP)

Superstar
Daps
The new announce teams for WWE’s New Era will feature Michael Cole, Corey Graves and Byron Saxton Monday nights on Raw, while Mauro Ranallo, JBL and David Otunga handle the commentary for SmackDown Live every Tuesday night.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope smack is actually booked different form raw, it should feel like a different show. I can't do another 2 hrs of raw each week
SD is always booked different.. 2 hours means less minutes to fill with long promos and fillers

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
The new announce teams for WWE’s New Era will feature Michael Cole, Corey Graves and Byron Saxton Monday nights on Raw, while Mauro Ranallo, JBL and David Otunga handle the commentary for SmackDown Live every Tuesday night.

Hopefully we get '06-'07 JBL and not '12-'16 JBL. But no Mauro and Graves duo? :dahell:

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
‘New Era’ WWE Commentary shake-up: Jerry Lawler out, Corey Graves in

:gladbron:

r_N87R.gif

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
for those who don't want to watch the Roman Reigns agenda (and what appears to be the Big Cass agenda in its beginning stages) shoved down their throats, they now have the option to exclusively watch SmackDown and can fast forward through Raw.

Last edited:

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
:blessed:The king is finally gone
:leon:Otunga moved on up quickly they just had him starting doing commentary on main event
a brotha for each show i see you Vince:ufdup:

Last edited:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Smackdown roster seems way too top heavy. You got Cena, Wyatt, AJ, Dean,Orton, American Alpha and the IC title, but after that, it just falls off a fukking cliff.

At least two of Finn, Sami, Owens, and Cesaro should have been on Smackdown. There is no reason all four of them should be on Raw.

Superstar
Daps
:blessed:The king is finally gone
:leon:Otunga moved on up quickly they just had starting doing commentary on main event
a brotha for each show i see you Vince:ufdup:

Jerry actually ain't that bad when he's heel. Or he was decent tonight at least