[7/19] WWE Draft on Live Smackdown Thread - It's Time To Shake Things Up Again! (Live Updates in OP)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
NXT roster old as shyt

Rhyno - 40
Roode - 39
Aries - 38
Joe - 37
Naka - 36
Tye - 35
Itami - 35
Asuka - 34

THE FUTURE IS N-X-T!!!!!! UHHHHHHHHHHH

tumblr_o30h341JMH1sbzhteo1_400.gif

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:salute: for the detailed breakdown of future fueds

I really do think Kalisto is in line to be where "Rey Mysterio" was, a cruiserweight who can hang with the main eventers

The New "Smackdown 6" will be

• AJ Styles
  • Dolph Ziggler
  • Apollo Crews
  • Kalisto
  • American Alpha
  • Becky Lynch

Im not the biggest Bray Wyatt fan :yeshrug:
Bro.. SD gon be just fine... its the show that never has to be drug out by long promos at the top of every hour trying to fill 3 hours

thats a cool lil SD 6... Ziggler gets clowned a lot but I mean, he don't really put on crappy matches.. Miz ain't that bad either

my SD 6 would be:

AJ
Crews
Kalisto
Ziggler
Del Rio
American Alpha

plus Orton and Cena can still be involved in good matches

I'd build Corbin up right away and put him against Kane.. have him take Kane out at like 2 straight PPVs so he has bragging rights then put him against Ambrose and book it similar to how they did Lesnar and Ambrose

I'd pair Cena up with Crews and eventually have them have a friendly rivalry

I'd put Orton against Wyatt since before he got injured, he was on the verge of a Wyatt Family feud anyway... Rowan is on SD and when Harper returns, reunite him there

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
What is the draw to watch smackdown? Raw gets the cruiserweights, "the guy" the beast, " the architect and future" and most of the women anyone cares about why continue to push raw as the flagship show oh let me guess John cena is supposed to be the star power to bring viewers to smackdown? I also don't know why you announce the cruiser weight will be on raw and not have them draft all of the cruiserweights.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is the draw to watch smackdown? Raw gets the cruiserweights, "the guy" the beast, " the architect and future" and most of the women anyone cares about why continue to push raw as the flagship show oh let me guess John cena is supposed to be the star power to bring viewers to smackdown? I also don't know why you announce the cruiser weight will be on raw and not have them draft all of the cruiserweights.
SD will be the fresher show with fresher matchups

Raw will be the exact same show its been the past few months minus Cena, Ambrose and AJ

Lesnar hasn't been there and still won't be for the most part
Orton hasn't been there in months
Wyatt is just now returning but he's on SD now
Ziggler and Corbin both have barely been used after their string of matches
Kalisto has barely been used

I'd much rather see Randy Orton v AJ Styles, Styles v Kalisto, Cena v Crews, Cena v Corbin, Ambrose v Corbin, Styles v Ziggler, Orton v Bray than Cesaro and Zayn v Y2J and Owens or Reigns v Rollins again..... will watch both shows regardless tho

For Raw, they should put Lesnar v the NEW Club of Balor, Anderson and Gallows.... or actually make Cesaro, Rusev, KO or Sheamus credible opponents for him cuz I don't need to see him run thru Reigns and Rollins again after he's done with Orton

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
SD will be the fresher show with fresher matchups

Raw will be the exact same show its been the past few months minus Cena, Ambrose and AJ

Lesnar hasn't been there and still won't be for the most part
Orton hasn't been there in months
Wyatt is just now returning but he's on SD now
Ziggler and Corbin both have barely been used after their string of matches
Kalisto has barely been used

I'd much rather see Randy Orton v AJ Styles, Styles v Kalisto, Cena v Crews, Cena v Corbin, Ambrose v Corbin, Styles v Ziggler, Orton v Bray than Cesaro and Zayn v Y2J and Owens or Reigns v Rollins again..... will watch both shows regardless tho
I hope smack is actually booked different form raw, it should feel like a different show. I can't do another 2 hrs of raw each week