[7/19] WWE Draft on Live Smackdown Thread - It's Time To Shake Things Up Again! (Live Updates in OP)

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
When Nikki Bella comes back I'm thinking she goes to Smackdown.
cmaIuZX.gif

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Straight up and side note.... everyone give @mrken12 a shoutout, dap, and rep for staying on point updating the OP with the roster yall:salute:

Low key (and this the thing I love about tabs on browsers) I kept a tab open on the 1st page and just kept frequently refreshing to see if he was really staying on point in real time and GOTDAMN not one time did he fail me!!! I was watching that nicca like a hawk!!:lolbron:

Respect where respect is due cuz I would've been like "fukk that" after the show was over.... maybe fully updated the list like later on tonight and shyt:mjlol:

@mrken12 can be an a$$hole but he's with the shyts (please don't inquire of my methods) 8 out of 10 times. I salute the breh. :salute:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
so no talk about Finn Balor's ceiling? is he gonna be RVD 2.0 and just float in the US title division and face Rusev?

I dont know.... but I will predict that his 1st Mania next year..... he will have the most epic and probably best entrance ever (or atleast top 3) when he debuts Demon Balor.

With that Mania Budget.... that shyt is probably gonna be long as fukk and absolutely AMAZING

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I was a huge fan of Corbin and Rowley until Breaking Ground, and thought they both had issues, then started noticing a lack of growth in gimmicks or wrestling ability. I think both needed more time in NXT like Tyler Breeze paid dues well. Neither of those two main evented a special or won gold. They weren't fighting legends like Breeze.

Still prefer Corbin and want him to be on Miz or Ryder level.

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
so no talk about Finn Balor's ceiling? is he gonna be RVD 2.0 and just float in the US title division and face Rusev?

He's going heel and joining the Club. Rollins is turning Face to go up against HHH at Summerslam. When Rollins wins belt this Sunday he will feud with Balor.