[7/19] WWE Draft on Live Smackdown Thread - It's Time To Shake Things Up Again! (Live Updates in OP)

Daps
so no talk about Finn Balor's ceiling? is he gonna be RVD 2.0 and just float in the US title division and face Rusev?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Straight up and side note.... everyone give @mrken12 a shoutout, dap, and rep for staying on point updating the OP with the roster yall:salute:

Low key (and this the thing I love about tabs on browsers) I kept a tab open on the 1st page and just kept frequently refreshing to see if he was really staying on point in real time and GOTDAMN not one time did he fail me!!! I was watching that nicca like a hawk!!:lolbron:

Respect where respect is due cuz I would've been like "fukk that" after the show was over.... maybe fully updated the list like later on tonight and shyt:mjlol:

No problem. Anything I can do to make things easier for everyone. :smugfavre:

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Pretty obvious why Joe/Nak/Asuka/Bayley didn't get drafted: They're all headlining Brooklyn Takeover 2. No idea why anyone was expecting people heavily involved in the main matches for the next Takeover would get called up a month early. They're also the top four stars of the brand, which is a touring brand that WWE is pushing very heavily. Yet people were expecting the brand to get gutted and throw out 2 months of already taped storylines.

:stopitslime:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Sheeeeeeeeeit

Not with Joe, Aries, Shinsuke, Roode, Ibushi, Zack Sabre, Ced Alexander, Rich Swann still out there and available:lolbron:
Hm well I was under the assumption that these guys were gonna be in NXT for awhile. I feel like Bayley is ripe, has done everything she can do in NXT, and was actually expecting her to be picked.

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Young is the better wrestler

Titus has way more charisma/cuts better promos.

They're both much better together.

Not sure why coli retards can't make simple inferences.

They need each other. Crowd is not really into Titus anymore, and Young is over because of Backlund and it's the thing to cheer for him for now. Young and Titus are no Ryder.

Daps
No problem. Anything I can do to make things easier for everyone. :smugfavre:
i got no love :mjcry:
VgXCk.gif

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
so no talk about Finn Balor's ceiling? is he gonna be RVD 2.0 and just float in the US title division and face Rusev?

IMO, he'll get a big push out the gate like KO, probably do a couple of multi man main events, and be in Sami's role this time next year. I don't think he's going to take off and be a huge star that the internet seems to think. He's bland, is damn near robotic in the ring, has the same match, just gets his shyt in, and leaves. He's basically a shorter Cesaro.

n00bsauce

Pro
Daps
Real talk, who is gonna heel in NXT? They took the only two worth a damn.

Somebody gonna turn?

Somebody gonna get sent to the minors?

Bayley still kayfabe injured, who is asuka gonna beef with now?

Skyjacker

All Star
Daps
When Bayley gets called up I think she will be on raw. When Nikki Bella comes back I'm thinking she goes to Smackdown.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
video of Cesaro going in

Don't know if this is a work or shoot but :salute: to Cesaro for saying some real shyt either way.

He's absolutely right about the GM nonsense. I'm so over these storylines always revolving around that type of nonsense. It should be about the wrestling-characters.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Real talk, who is gonna heel in NXT? They took the only two worth a damn.

Somebody gonna turn?

Somebody gonna get sent to the minors?

Bayley still kayfabe injured, who is asuka gonna beef with now?

Keep up with NXT, Bayley's been back from her Kayfabe injury for weeks, she's got next.