[7/19] WWE Draft on Live Smackdown Thread - It's Time To Shake Things Up Again! (Live Updates in OP)

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
fukk this draft!!!! :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Our roster was absolutely pillaged!!!

I guess I have to revert back to #TeamThreeHourSuicideWatch:to:

SIKE!!!!!!

HERE ON TEAM BLUE WE GON TURN shyt INTO SUGAR!!! EVA MARIE WWE WOMENS CHAMP 2017:ohlawd:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Raw has Tag Titles, US Title, Women's Title, likely a World Title and possibly a Cruiserwieght title and SmackDown has WWE Title and IC Title. :martin:

Thing is, on SD! there's practically no one interesting to wrestle for the IC title. It's bad enough that booking is horrible and anyone on the midcard gets thrown to even/steven limbo but unless they get 3-4 more good workers it's gonna be really hard for them to put on a good show.

Honestly, the biggest winner out of this whole thing might be Breeze. If SD! is this depleted by September or October he might get a legit chance to shine.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Smackdown got fukked. What happened to all the veterans they were supposed to have called?

They probably heard that they'd have to be with Eva Marie, Ascension, and Mojo Rawley and were like
WpNnNmq.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Straight up and side note.... everyone give @mrken12 a shoutout, dap, and rep for staying on point updating the OP with the roster yall:salute:

Low key (and this the thing I love about tabs on browsers) I kept a tab open on the 1st page and just kept frequently refreshing to see if he was really staying on point in real time and GOTDAMN not one time did he fail me!!! I was watching that nicca like a hawk!!:lolbron:

Respect where respect is due cuz I would've been like "fukk that" after the show was over.... maybe fully updated the list like later on tonight and shyt:mjlol: