[7/13/19] All Elite Wrestling: Fight For The Fallen

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
giphy.gif

"These fukking Bucks fukking up my fukking wrestling with this fukking spamming shyt"

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Thinking about it and might be hard for them to do a weekly show unless they traveling to major cities. Cuz they gotten lucky with the schedules so far. They definitely not filling this place on a random Wednesday night. Don't know if they can even fill the mgm grand on one. Gotta be major cities being rotated or something.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
terry-funk-ECW-small.jpeg

Des....perado why don't you come to your senses?
You been out ridin' fences..... for so long now
:shaqqsing:

:wow:Say what you want but Funk coming out to that theme just made me looked past the hypocrisy of Heyman shytting on WCW.

"We don't HAVE OLE GUISE LIKE THE WCW"

*Books a 50 year old Funk to go against a mid 20s Richards, a late 20s Raven, and a pushing 30 Sandman :scust:"

Do YUlE BeLiEvE in MiRacLEs

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Go full Don West Heel Tna Run

Just shyt on everything Marvez says
When heel Don West midway though a show said "Forget this show... I'm going to the bar" then left the commentator's booth leaving Mike Tenay looking like :stopitslime: is one of my favorite TNA moments

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
I think they should run with making the OG Elite (Omega and Bucks) heel. Wouldn't hurt their merch sales but so many non-BTE fans hate them so it could work.

Plus I like this methodical version of the Bucks vs Superkick Parties and Flips.