7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

Daps
Lol I just saw that and was coming to say it would be a dream to move Kyries contract + maybe Clax for Caris and Turner.

Nah. Idk why Nets fans wanna ship Kyrie for role players :hhh:

If James Harden was the same player he was 3 years ago sure, but he ain’t, and he’s notorious for falling off in the playoffs. We gonna need Kyrie come playoffs.

I’d ship Claxton+Harris+Cam for Sabonis in a heartbeat tho

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
Nah. Idk why Nets fans wanna ship Kyrie for role players :hhh:

If James Harden was the same player he was 3 years ago sure, but he ain’t, and he’s notorious for falling off in the playoffs. We gonna need Kyrie come playoffs.

I’d ship Claxton+Harris+Cam for Sabonis in a heartbeat tho

Kyrie aint playin for us breh..i really will be shocked if he suits up for us this season :francis:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I disagree. Really can’t see him sitting out the whole season.
Unless Eric Adams removes the vax mandate within the next month or so when he comes into office, Kyrie is probably not playing breh, and knowing that, the Nets will try to move him by the trade deadline to see if we can make this team a Championship contender.

Because as it stands, we need another scorer and another big man. Maybe not to make it out of the East but to beat either the Suns, the Warriors, or the Lakers should they actually make it

Daps
The offense is painful to watch. Seems more and more obvious the Harden from last year won’t be here on a consistent basis and that means we’re nothing more than a middling team

Thats why I gotta laugh whenever people say we should trade Kyrie. Harden of old is gone.

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
They look like a team who knows they have a game tomorrow and decided they were gonna lose this one. Zero energy. Except for James Johnson.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aldridge is the only playable big and he’s gonna give up as many as he makes.

especially if they keep hanging him out to dry on switches

KD and harden and tonight Patty have all gone cold from 3 and aren’t taking enough

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
Cut it to 8, loose ball with 3 Nets around it goes to Dallas who makes a 3. Story of the night, the effort again shows up too late and we can't get over the hump.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Clax bringing some of that spring ‘21 energy, just might be too little too late.

Durant can’t buy one in this one

May need to sit him tomorrow, he’s been subpar lately

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
Started with KD and Harden in the 4th, they're going for it. Good run there

Luka will be coming tho, lets see if they can figure out how to slow him