7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
fukk, we had em and just didn't have the gas in the tank to finish it. I think we win that if not for the B2B, so many missed layups and bunnies in the 4th. I'll take this effort over the first Bulls game.

As awful as Harden was, it was at least nice to see him get to the rim like he did. He just missed every one of them. Bruce the same, the 2 of em missed like 15 shots inside 5 feet.

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
Idk why Nets fans on Twitter and Reddit act like it's the end of the world whenever we lose a game. It was the second game of a back to back and we have an older team.

The same idiots that wanted Aldridge cut after 2 games when he started slow. Every loss they want Nash fired and someone traded or cut. We have a smaller social media fanbase, so I guess it makes the stupidity stick out more than others.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The same idiots that wanted Aldridge cut after 2 games when he started slow. Every loss they want Nash fired and someone traded or cut. We have a smaller social media fanbase, so I guess it makes the stupidity stick out more than others.
Milsap strung together a couple good games in a row at the very least, just gotta get more of a scoring punch from the guards

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
Games like last night are the games where I really start to lose patience with Kyrie man

Everyone doing these "What can the Nets do to fix their issues?", and what trades can be made with the exceptions, do they trade Clax, etc etc

Kyrie is the answer, nothing else matters. His finishing at the rim with the elite 3 point shooting, the ability to stagger the Big 3 and keep minutes down, and letting Harden go back to being the creator as he finds himself.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If I’m reading this right he’s basically not NOT anti vax if that makes any sense. Boils down to that and his Nba injury history

He better take that plant based joint when it drop

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Idk why Nets fans on Twitter and Reddit act like it's the end of the world whenever we lose a game. It was the second game of a back to back and we have an older team.

Because NY fans are some of the most irrational/impatient people out there. Just check the season thread for any NY team on here, lol.

If I’m reading this right he’s basically not NOT anti vax if that makes any sense. Boils down to that and his Nba injury history

He better take that plant based joint when it drop

Yeah, Kyrie not taking the vaccine & honestly I'm not even mad at breh. Nets need to just allow him to play road games at this point.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Problem with that is you build zero chemistry on a nightly basis with a guy in and out every other game. This ain't a 6th man or bench piece, it's 26ppg 6asts 35mins+ of a player. What you're seeing rn is the team learning how to play without that and you see how rough it is, imagine if he was shuffling in and out of lineups.

Plus he can't play only road games in the playoffs, if we played the Knicks he can't play at all. Fact of the matter is this needs to be resolved before Spring and it needs to be him in a jersey on a full time basis. I get the vaccine stance and that's why I'm not losing any sleep over what happens in the regular season. I'm not sure he can recover from the damage he'll do if he's not helping this team win when the games count, this would be beyond CLE/BOS territory imo. He's healthy, he's just not playing.

Everybody's going about their shyt and giving PR answers rn, something tells me that flips behind the scenes drastically if he's not part of the team come April. If he only affected himself & livelihood then it's cool do your thing, everybody else "sacrificed" and vaccinated to win a title but you. So regardless of how I feel, it's high key selfish and lightweight disrespectful to his organization and players that are supposed to be his best friends.

I've always thought and still think news comes out in Jan or around all star that he's done whatever he needs to and is eligible again, we steamroll again, and everybody in media on down to Coli talking shyt start talking about how unfair shyt is again. We'll see.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Problem with that is you build zero chemistry on a nightly basis with a guy in and out every other game. This ain't a 6th man or bench piece, it's 26ppg 6asts 35mins+ of a player. What you're seeing rn is the team learning how to play without that and you see how rough it is, imagine if he was shuffling in and out of lineups.

Plus he can't play only road games in the playoffs, if we played the Knicks he can't play at all. Fact of the matter is this needs to be resolved before Spring and it needs to be him in a jersey on a full time basis. I get the vaccine stance and that's why I'm not losing any sleep over what happens in the regular season. I'm not sure he can recover from the damage he'll do if he's not helping this team win when the games count, this would be beyond CLE/BOS territory imo. He's healthy, he's just not playing.

Everybody's going about their shyt and giving PR answers rn, something tells me that flips behind the scenes drastically if he's not part of the team come April. If he only affected himself & livelihood then it's cool do your thing, everybody else "sacrificed" and vaccinated to win a title but you. So regardless of how I feel, it's high key selfish and lightweight disrespectful to his organization and players that are supposed to be his best friends.

I've always thought and still think news comes out in Jan or around all star that he's done whatever he needs to and is eligible again, we steamroll again, and everybody in media on down to Coli talking shyt start talking about how unfair shyt is again. We'll see.

Plus our road record is actually good. We're 8-2 and might even come out of this trip at 12-2 depending on whether Luka or Trae don't go off.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This guy has been a good follow to cut through the narratives.

issue seems to be like we’ve been saying. They’ve sacrificed offense for defense with their role players and a big chunk of the offense is missing now. No roll man for harden or spacing for him and KD.

just gotta survive these next few months till they get Joe back, and they’re prob gonna need another shooter or 2 or for Blake to break out of his slump.

Last edited: