7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
We're just never allowed to blow them out at the Clays, every game we go up big in the 3rd, they rally back, and it comes down to the last possession.

Millsap looks so bad, we desperately need Clax back if Blake is really just done.

Its all still there for Harden, he'll rip off a stretch soon. Even in the 2nd he passed into a ton of open looks that we missed. He just needs to go at teams when they play him like the Knicks did, they just assumed he'd pass all 1st half and he made them pay.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BKN’s biggest issue is that none of their bigs play above the rim except Clax.

this’ll be the next layer of their offense. And it will be a step up on D too.

Speaking of defense.Those guys were swarming tonight. KD got bodied a little bit by Randle but he got a great block at the end and has done a great job in general of cutting off driving lanes. Bembry and Bruce are fukking terrors on the perimeter. I would like to see that Edwards kid get some run since Joe went down though

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Harden was obviously great but we gotta show Cam Thomas love. He is way further along on defense than I expected. Still has a ways to go with off ball awareness but he has a chance to be really good
The thing that’s always struck me about him is that he’s not a little dude by any means. he can absorb contract among the trees on O and can’t be targeted on D. Even out worked Mitchell Robinson for a board.

and was a good C&S guy in college so it’s nice to see that translate

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Milsap having an impact defensively. Nobody respecting anybody on BK’s offense besides harden and KD though

bruce having a hard time settling back in coming off his injury